OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yep.
    Wasted a good 3 hours on their sales pitch.
    We wanted to replace 2 windows out in our family room shortly after we moved in here. They were old single pane windows and we wanted double paned sliders (they're high up and wider than they are high). Made the mistake of getting a quote from Unique. Those people are relentless! After we had told them no, they still sent some little gal to our house unsolicited to bug us again and that poor little thing never saw me coming. I told her in no uncertain terms what I thought of their high pressure sales techniques and told her to tell her bosses to leave us the hell alone. I would never do business with them. :xmad:

Wound up meeting some guy down at The Corner Bar that was a handyman kind of dude and he did it for us much cheaper, and we were very happy.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    We qere quoted 15k for 5 windows. Granted 2 were HUGE windows, those 2 only made 5k of the quote. The rest are in the normal sized window range.

Did the 2 huge windows myself for about 1k with pellas from Lowes.
    We had 3 estimates and went with BEE. 6 regular windows and a complete sliding glass door assembly in our old house. That was 4yrs ago, but it was still $8800.

Funny thing, they had to custom make our sliding glass door, took forever. Over two months.
    Then all done, cleaning up, the learner unhooked the compressor hose from the HOT end and the hose whirled around and busted out the sliding glass door.

Another month. He used the F bomb! I saw it coming, but before I could utter, it had happened.

Bosses came around, offered us a discount, which we took. But no more BEE for me.
    :):

Top Bottom