OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hubby is running Grandpa's taxi this week. He gets to add taking the daughter to work today to his list. I think the water pump is out on her car...hoping that's all it is and they didn't burn up the engine.....ugh....

She wanted to borrow the 92 pickup but he blew a brake line on it yesterday so that will need fixed. He has to have her and the little one to the sitter and work by 10 and then back here to pick up Cole off of the preschool bus at 11. I get to pick up Hannah after work and then somebody (maybe the SIL) will need to pick her up after work.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Hubby is running Grandpa's taxi this week. He gets to add taking the daughter to work today to his list. I think the water pump is out on her car...hoping that's all it is and they didn't burn up the engine.....ugh....

She wanted to borrow the 92 pickup but he blew a brake line on it yesterday so that will need fixed. He has to have her and the little one to the sitter and work by 10 and then back here to pick up Cole off of the preschool bus at 11. I get to pick up Hannah after work and then somebody (maybe the SIL) will need to pick her up after work.
    My trips are not that complicated.
    Just two grown up babies that still need a hand doing life stuff.

One starts work across town at 7AM and the other is opposite direction, next town over at 8AM.
    No conflict even. So far.

Had conflict on Saturdays for a while, both had to be at work at 7AM, but fifteen miles apart.
    Wife wants to help, but when she arrives home from a UPS job between 3AM and 4AM on Saturday morning, NO way I'm waking her at six to go drive some more!

We all leave together, early and we're taking the dog with us. Someone has to wait. Wife sleeps.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom