• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Good evening everyone…..Didnt know “Operation Football” started in 1993 and this Dave last year.
    Put a furnace in for Dave Furst.
    Job page came along and said the name, but spelled his last name differently.

We get to the house, wife lets us in and he is in their kitchen with a happy look on his face like "they didnt see this coming!"

Cool guy and family but didn't get to talk to him all that much.

Have met rich nye, once on a job site and he did a story on my neighbor a couple ofnyears ago. She is the oldest living female navy vet in the state

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Put a furnace in dor Dave Furst.
    Job page came along and said the name, but spelled his last name differently.

We get to the house, wife lets us in and he is in their kitchen with a happy look on his face like "they didnt see this coming!"

Cool guy and family but didn't get to talk to him all that much.

Have met rich nye, once on a job site and he did a story on my neighbor a couple ofnyears ago. She is the oldest living female navy vet in the state
    Howdy Brandon. I wouldn't have recognized him. :): But I just never watched WRTV. I would've recognized Rich Nye though. And cool story about your neighbor! Is she still there?

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Howdy Brandon. I wouldn't have recognized him. :): But I just never watched WRTV. I would've recognized Rich Nye though. And cool story about your neighbor! Is she still there?
    I recognized him but since the name was way off I ignored it for a second. Then we saw all the sports stuff and it all clicked and the name thing was explained.

Yes, she is still there! On nice days you will see her walking the driveway with her walker.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I recognized him but since the name was way off I ignored it for a second. Then we saw all the sports stuff and it all clicked and the name thing was explained.

Yes, she is still there! On nice days you will see her walking the driveway with her walker.
    That's great to hear! I bet she probably has some good stories to tell. :)

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    The hits just keep on coming. :wallbash:
    Last Friday we brought home two boy kittens from the pound . To fill the void from losing our cat. Today the wife took them to the vet for a check up. Of course they have respiratory infections but that is common. Unfortunately Tucker was running around this morning with a prolapse of his rectum this morning. So if they can fix this it will be up to $1200. If it is severe then we get to have him put down.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Last Friday we brought home two boy kittens from the pound . To fill the void from losing our cat. Today the wife took them to the vet for a check up. Of course they have respiratory infections but that is common. Unfortunately Tucker was running around this morning with a prolapse of his rectum this morning. So if they can fix this it will be up to $1200. If it is severe then we get to have him put down.
    Damn target. So sorry to hear this. :(

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    $1200 on a six dollar cat.

Nope. And I like cats.1000001207.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom