• Status
    Not open for further replies.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Reheated the left-over pizza, from the new place, for lunch. It was just as good, or better, than fresh from the pizzaria. We will return. Saturday's special is 2 18"-4 topping pizzas, garlic cheese bread, and breadsticks. Might try that and have left-overs for about 3 or 4 days.
    That's cheap eats that taste good.
    where did it come from?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I was going to make ham and au gratin potatoes for lunch tomorrow, but found out that Susan is going early to see her dad, so she won't be here. Guess I'll cook a couple of the burger patties I froze instead. She actually had an appetite this morning and had me make her 3 OE eggs and she had a biscuit with butter and jalapeno raspberry preserves. That's a big meal for her!

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    I was going to make ham and au gratin potatoes for lunch tomorrow, but found out that Susan is going early to see her dad, so she won't be here. Guess I'll cook a couple of the burger patties I froze instead. She actually had an appetite this morning and had me make her 3 OE eggs and she had a biscuit with butter and jalapeno raspberry preserves. That's a big meal for her!
    I always liked my grandmother's ham and scalloped potatoes. Everything she cooked was amazing and I never thought to learn from her.

Speaking of my grandmother, I drove passed my grandparents old house, and it's gone. It has been demolished, and I was just by there a few weeks ago. That was a big chunk of my childhood.:(

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I always liked my grandmother's ham and scalloped potatoes. Everything ahe cooked was amazing and I never thought to learn from her.

Soeaking of my grandmother, I drove passed my grandparents old house, and it's gone. It has been demolished, and I was just by there a few weeks ago. That was a big chunk of my childhood.:(
    Dang, that's a shame. :( I tried finding my maternal grandparents' house when I was working near where it used to be and it was gone too.

I have a couple of thick slices of ham left over from one I smoked on the grill for Easter that I was going to use. Probably do it Friday instead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom