mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Rained off and on all day here. Had our pool league season kickoff meeting. Got the rules changed so we are playing ball in hand...vote was 7-10 so that was close. Will re-vote at the end of the first quarter but I don't think it will change. We've been playing that way for the summer tournaments and it's much better. Faster pace. Almost got the hubby while practicing after the meeting...I was solids and missed on the blue ball. IMG_20240818_161847047~2.jpg

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Just got home from the state fair.
    Felt warm inside. Figured since we were outside all afternoon it was just me.

Walked by the thermostat and it said 73⁰ and set to 68⁰.

Went outside and it isn't running. Check breaker box and breaker is good, so new 30A fuse and she is purring.

No idea if we had any weather or surges or anything. Out here if a bird farts in the right direction we have no power.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Seems like that would put the men at a disadvantage. I'm not a very good pool player anyhow, but that would be a tough handicap to overcome! ;)
    Our team name is going to set the tone... B&$!#@$ with Balls. Our captain will be the Queen B, co-captain is Princess B and the other two of us are Worker B's. :lmfao:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just got home from the state fair.
    Felt warm inside. Figured since we were outside all afternoon it was just me.

Walked by the thermostat and it said 73⁰ and set to 68⁰.

Went outside and it isn't running. Check breaker box and breaker is good, so new 30A fuse and she is purring.

No idea if we had any weather or surges or anything. Out here if a bird farts in the right direction we have no power.
    Putting together the coffee table, I was sweating with our thermostat set to 73*.

As for the fix, I would've guessed it was the contactor! (Mr. Quik commercial reference.) :):

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Putting together the coffee table, I was sweating with our thermostat set to 73*.

As for the fix, I would've guessed it was the contactor! (Mr. Quik commercial reference.) :):
    I honestly figured the capacitor gave out.
    The outdoor disconnect, I assume like yours, has the red lights to show if the fuse is bad. One of them was bright red.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Football today was kind of "duddish."
    I napped some, but that was just a warm up.

Hitting the shower and heading down for real, now.

Good night, folks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom