• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ironjaw77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2024
    US
    Left wrist still hurts, but it's not carpal tunnel. Just a bone spur. They have me in an immobilizer, and pain meds.

Although I feel like I got a good deal on this benelli m4, by the time I'm done unneutering it, it will be up where I saw them for msrp. Oh well. I still have my dream shotgun.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    After Daddy Taxi, I stopped at the Farmer's Market.
    Not much in the way of cucurbits left, but I did snag some zucchini to throw on the pit this eve. Saw some nice butternut, but they seemed small for the price.

Mustards were the only fresh greens, so a pot with some brats and a cornbread sidecar is coming soon.

One family had some red ripe jalapenos, grabbed lots of those. Super sweet at that stage! Some nice bell peppers as well.

Picked up 4lbs of pulled pork butt BBQ.

Not a bad stop!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I found a new bottle of McCormick's Montreal Steak seasoning, so I decided to use that instead of the Weber. Reading the ingredients they're pretty similar but the McCormick's has black pepper in addition to the other stuff.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    One more cup of coffee, and then it's time to start putting this massive play set together for my grandbabies.

Might take me a few days, but I'll get it done.
    Good luck with that. Tending the gimpy wing will slow you down some.
    I get it.
    Last time I had an arm stove up, we were just finishing a house move.
    Hampered things.

Gratz on the new shooter!

Last edited:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning fellas. Been visiting with the hubby this morning while we wait for the grands to arrive. Should be a fairly short day with them. Dad us bringing them when he heads to the racetrack to work safety crew and mom gets off work at about 1:00.

Checkup was good yesterday. Dr agreed to let me stay off of the statins that I stopped about 6 weeks ago. I showed her lab results from 20 years ago that were essentially the same results as the current labs and stressed that my cardiac scan was 100% clear of any calcium deposits or blockages. I mentioned a skin tag or mole on my hiney that I couldn't see and had her check it so she sliced that off while I was there...a little tender this morning but finally stopped bleeding so I was able to take that bandaid off...felt a little like I had a wedgie while playing pool last night. :lmfao: Was nothing of concern but in a weird spot so she took it off for me.

TMI?? Maybe but figured I'd share anyway. After all, we discuss pretty much anything here I think.

Gearing up for our first league night on Monday and feeling good about how I'm playing right now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom