OSUT 260: Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Watching a cluster f***. 3 property owners own our ‘road/drive’. I am nearest rroad and did asphalt on my property in ‘18. Next owner is having theirs done now. Supposed to start 2-3 pm. 2 truck loads of asphalt arrived at 3:45. No one from pavers here, no prep work done. About 45 minutes later a pickup arrived with 1 man. 4:30 a 2 nd pick up and man arrived. Just now, an hour and 52 minutes the machinery just arrived. Not unloaded yet, prep to do. Truck drivers are p****d. Tooting lightly on the horn every couple minutes. Pacing in road,

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Evenin' all! Productive day at work without too much craziness. Got the Kroger shopping done, which wasn't much, but they were out of their brand of vitamin C packets so I had to get Emergen-C, and they were out of the 30 packs of those, so I had to get the 60 pack. :spend:

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    Evenin' all! Productive day at work without too much craziness. Got the Kroger shopping done, which wasn't much, but they were out of their brand of vitamin C packets so I had to get Emergen-C, and they were out of the 30 packs of those, so I had to get the 60 pack. :spend:
    Tell us you're wealthy, without telling us you're wealthy.:):

Evening DD.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Hi Y’all! Nice day today. Spent the early afternoon having new tires installed at Costco on the sports car. They had the best price on my car’s tires by a few hundred dollars! Had a couple of hotdogs for lunch. Drove the car home and it feels great. There’s nothing like driving on new tires. Should be fun for a long time going forward.
    Have a great evening!

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Watching a cluster f***. 3 property owners own our ‘road/drive’. I am nearest rroad and did asphalt on my property in ‘18. Next owner is having theirs done now. Supposed to start 2-3 pm. 2 truck loads of asphalt arrived at 3:45. No one from pavers here, no prep work done. About 45 minutes later a pickup arrived with 1 man. 4:30 a 2 nd pick up and man arrived. Just now, an hour and 52 minutes the machinery just arrived. Not unloaded yet, prep to do. Truck drivers are p****d. Tooting lightly on the horn every couple minutes. Pacing in road,
    want to start a pool as to how long that drive will last??? nothing like cold asphalt to start the project with

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom