OSUT 260: Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Morning folk. Yesterday was B E A U T I F U L L ! Today is shaping up to be the same. Wife did trim mowing and me the rest last evening. Not a drop of sweat was shed. Would take that weather rest of the summer.

Got schedule for heart stuff this morning. Fasting blood work Monday morning. Heart cath Wednesday morning. Come home after cath or more work and staying to be determined. But again they say pack a bag.

Breakfast Tuesday morning with buds.

Wife’s 55th class reunion tomorrow. Considering skipping as most of the people would like to see aren't coming. However some people I would like to avoid are coming. Plus just not in a joking around, social smoozing mood.
    Does that make me bad ? Do I care ? Things to ponder

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just passing through. Hopped on the latptop to find a recipe I saved the other day. Going to make a ravioli dish to take to my parents for supper.

House is clean. Last load of laundry is in the washer. Ran a cleaning tablet through the dishwasher. I guess I'm ready for our houseguests to return on Sunday. I will be at mom and dad's overnight. My son shared some stuff that went on while he was with my parents. Decisions about their care are going to be needed soon I think...not easy decisions.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Just passing through. Hopped on the latptop to find a recipe I saved the other day. Going to make a ravioli dish to take to my parents for supper.

House is clean. Last load of laundry is in the washer. Ran a cleaning tablet through the dishwasher. I guess I'm ready for our houseguests to return on Sunday. I will be at mom and dad's overnight. My son shared some stuff that went on while he was with my parents. Decisions about their care are going to be needed soon I think...not easy decisions.
    I feel for you. Those decisions are never easy. I've had to go thru them as I'm sure that many others have as well for loved ones. Hope everything works out the best for everyone going forward.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom