OSUT 260: Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Jasper county fair going on. It’s their 100th. Little further south, west of Rensselaer.
    I was going to send some of the newspaper photos from my scrapbooks and then got busy and forgot. My mom was on the fair board forever....literally. I was a ten year member there.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Sheesh! Went to pay Susan's credit card bill and she said she hadn't charged anything this past month. I told her that apparently she had because it had a $408 balance. Started looking, and they were all from some questionable online "fitness" and "yoga" sites in California. She just got off the phone with Citi to cancel her card and dispute the charges. The customer service guy said someone had activated an Apple Pay account with her credit card too, so they put a stop to that. Man I hate freakin' thieves!! :xmad:
    Yikes!
    Wife and I have been through some of that, years ago now.

I had only heard of Steam because Son wanted a Steam Card for a birthday.
    WTF is a Steam Card?
    Figured it out, but then about two months later 45 $50 Steam cards showed up on Wife's charge card.
    Yikes!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yikes!
    Wife and I have been through some of that, years ago now.

I had only heard of Steam because Son wanted a Steam Card for a birthday.
    WTF is a Steam Card?
    Figured it out, but then about two months later 45 $50 Steam cards showed up on Wife's charge card.
    Yikes!
    I've been through it several times myself, but with my debit card. Everyone says, "Don't use your debit card online! They can take all your money!" But with my credit union, the money is back in my account within one or two days, and when I go in to the branch to dispute the charges, I walk out with a new debit card - no waiting 4-7 business days like with a credit card.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Sheesh! Went to pay Susan's credit card bill and she said she hadn't charged anything this past month. I told her that apparently she had because it had a $408 balance. Started looking, and they were all from some questionable online "fitness" and "yoga" sites in California. She just got off the phone with Citi to cancel her card and dispute the charges. The customer service guy said someone had activated an Apple Pay account with her credit card too, so they put a stop to that. Man I hate freakin' thieves!! :xmad:

I had a gift card that I was 99.9% sure had a $0 balance but just wanted to check and make sure... and then searching for a balance checking website it dawned on me... that's a real scam opportunity right there.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Was checking my phone about half an hour ago. held up right in front of my face while driving... when i saw a state trooper top the hill coming right toward me...

I look over at him and he's completely turned to the side and digging in the passenger seat for something...

So he didn't have a chance to catch me. :alright:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Was checking my phone about half an hour ago. held up right in front of my face while driving... when i saw a state trooper top the hill coming right toward me...

I look over at him and he's completely turned to the side and digging in the passenger seat for something...

So he didn't have a chance to catch me. :alright:
    My phone is in my pocket when I'm driving. I don't check it, don't answer it, nothing, until I'm parked. :nono:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    My 13 year old: "I am bored"
    Me: Why don't you see if (specific friend who likes to clean) can come over?
    Her:ok

10 minutes later.
    Me:So what did she say?
    Her: I sent her a poop emoji

Me:blank stare
    Her:blank stare
    Me:blank stare
    Her:What? she hasn't replied yet.

Me:Backs out of the room.

Sigh.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I've spent a good part of the day tinkering with my bike.
    Had not ridden in about four years. Various reasons.

My wife did not even want to move the bike to our new home, since I had not used it in so long. Paid deep to win that one!

I've had it going for a few weeks now and I feel the need.
    BUT, literally everything was out of adjustment, lose, about to fall off or too stiff for full travel.

I have been tweaking all the attached furniture on the bike to get it back right, strong, crisp, smoothed up and more predictable. Even tuned the spokes.

Can't wait for my next ride!
    That sure makes the difference in riding.. I set a bike up for my wife and she went from knee pain and no fun to less knee pain and had fun... I have to get a new rear rim and tire for my old Trek as in its gone and I dont know where it went. One of kids at one point had to have borrowed it and its gone.. its a almost new Trek 7000 but I really think I have to have a rear wheel to make this work.. I can ride a wheelie if it was the front!
    I rode my motorcycle to work today and that was a great 20 min. ride.. I almost went past the plant. But I am here now.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Just got home.

Replaced indoor coil and out door compressor, and a line drier.

Turned unit on, compressor is outdoor fan is not. Did a couple tests, called boss, told customer he gets a new fan and capictor free of charge tmrw.

Now time to cook!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom