Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    never a matter of IF, but of when
    I was lucky and never in an accident with a bike. But a very near close call happened a few years back and I started thinking more about giving it up. Women failed to stop at stop sign while on her phone. I luckily avoided y-boning her and taking flight. That was beginning of the end.

Started riding in ‘68 - 1944 HD Servi-car with low compression W series 45 cu, foot clutch, 3 speed suicide shift with reverse, solid suspension . Stripped it, made steel fenders/mounts, 2 flex pipes to 2 upright crome exhaust pipes, crome Ford rims. Followed it with a full dress ‘54 HD, 74 ci panhead. Followed by others until ending with an ‘11Honda Gold Wing trike. Sold it in ‘21.

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    How are the pups doing?
    Had a fight and I got bit breaking it up. It wasn't Gunner, but Bullitt. He got his ear bit and would not give up. I never knew how strong that Beagle is. It wasn't his fault; he was just defending himself and was focused. I shouldn't have been between them. They stay seperated now and are muzzled when together. They get along perfect when muzzled, ao we are going to find a trainer(hopefully) this week and seek advise and training.

Ironically, Gunner now lets me pet him and handle him. I attribute at least part of that to our walks. And that's when the fight occured; coming back in the house after his walk.

I knew Gunner had a good dog hiding inside and he's almost perfect when he's without the other two pups competing for attention.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom