mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning guys. Company finally left yesterday so now I just wait for my son to let me know when he is due to arrive.

Spent most of yesterday helping my parents. Skipped cruise night cause it was raining here...pictures show it does not appear to have been wet there. Oh well...

Picked up the Polaris Ranger finally yesterday when they received the updated title in the mail.

Hubby is working on putting the metal on the roof of his addition to the tractor shed since the metal order came in yesterday so I guess I should go assist and/or supervise that.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Oh...and the motorcycle discussion....hubby has ridden since he was old enough to hold one up. We are down to six bikes currently. Three are plated and insured and he avoids main highways as much as possible. His last incident was about 7-8 years ago when some idiot pulled out in front of him as he was leaving town (not going too fast as he was just speeding up as he left the town limits) and he laid his bike down to avoid t-boning the car. He went sliding down the road on his butt and his bike slid into oncoming traffic, which managed to stop before they hit it. Had some fairly significant damage to the bike...gas tank came off and bounced down the road and it flipped back and forth so both sides hit the pavement. Highway bars saved the engine. He repaired the gas tank and I found a new fairing for it and he put it back together so other than a bunch of scratches and scrapes on the old hard bags (sidebags/trunk), you wouldn't know it was crashed. He had minor scrapes and bruises. The driver that caused the accident took off and was never found so insurance was not involved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jaydond
    Top Bottom