Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Had a fight and I got bit breaking it up. It wasn't Gunner, but Bullitt. He got his ear bit and would not give up. I never knew how strong that Beagle is. It wasn't his fault; he was just defending himself and was focused. I shouldn't have been between them. They stay seperated now and are muzzled when together. They get along perfect when muzzled, ao we are going to find a trainer(hopefully) this week and seek advise and training.

Ironically, Gunner now lets me pet him and handle him. I attribute at least part of that to our walks. And that's when the fight occured; coming back in the house after his walk.

I knew Gunner had a good dog hiding inside and he's almost perfect when he's without the other two pups competing for attention.
    I think a trainer is a great idea. I hope you're able to get things worked out between Bullitt and Gunner!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The boy and grandson #4 dropped by unexpectedly. We picked some strawberries, red raspberries and sour cherries to take home.
    It was always my job to pick the red raspberries when I was a kid. Loved snacking on them while doing it, but was always a little scared because of all the bees that would hang around the bushes.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    It was always my job to pick the red raspberries when I was a kid. Loved snacking on them while doing it, but was always a little scared because of all the bees that would hang around the bushes.
    Deep south young, I was the black raspberry hero, because of the thorns.
    I'm not immune to thorns, but I came out with a partial bucket, purple from face to elbow.

Last edited:

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Who knew it would be so HARD to buy some throw away shoes?

I see now you have saved the link.
    That may be a little safer than what I posted.

I don't care for the purple leopard, flaming hearts either.
    I think I'll try Kohls.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I just saved someone in the classies. They had a rifle posted as a Mauser 98K that was actually a Yugo M48. They also had ammo posted with it that was actually 303 Brit ammo, not 8mm Mauser ammo. :ugh: I think I've got him straightened out now. He thanked me. He just didn't know what he had.
    I have never understood how that happens, but it happens.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom