Not open for further replies.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Thay IS a chunk of change for a repair. Usually, bids like that make me think they don't really want that particular work. Don't think Mr. Steer really cares at this point but if you really like the jacket . . . .
    For $300 I'd go hunting a nice newer jacket of some fancy performance fabric that was lighter and warmer all at the same time. North Face, Columbia, or American Giant perhaps
    Hence, my dilemma.

I might have to drink this one over some more.
    :):

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I still get those about the old house that no longer exist.

When I feel fluffy, I feign interest and tell them to drive by and make me a real proposal.
    :lmfao:
    There's nothing there. Even the bones of our beloved pets have been displaced.
    I have a 9.8 acre patch across the road they're always trying to buy. Offers start at $46k. My asking always starts @ $250k. Goes up from there.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have a 9.8 acre patch across the road they're always trying to buy. Offers start at $46k. My asking always starts @ $250k. Goes up from there.
    On the rare occasion that I answer my phone and it's someone wanting to buy my house, I tell them that I do, and the price is $5 million, non-negotiable. They seem to lose interest at that point. :dunno:

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Morning all. Some rain overnight, not a lot. We were in a break in the line of storms. Thunder, lightening around us in every direction but not close - although of course close enough to upset our 1 dog. Supposed to have some sun, & wind a little later today.

Finishing my 2nd :coffee: then off to PT.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Just got one of those spam texts about my house. It said they saw from the county records that I owned the house at (my address) and asked if I had considered moving. Normally I just block the number and delete the text, but I was feeling cantankerous this morning, so I texted back, "Have you ever considered FATWO?" (but I didn't abbreviate it)
    I called 1 back and engaged him in a conversation. I was nice, told him everything I own is for sale at the right price. How much would you offer me ? Of course he ask what my price was. Back and forth another time or 2 and he hung upon me.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Just finished some oatmeal, but made sausage and buttered toast to go with it.
    Hitting several points along the spectrum today.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Good morning all.

Sat with the hummys this morning. Took me a minute to count what I could but came up with 26 already on the 6 feeders not counting the others buzzing around. Took til July last year to have those kind of numbers. I have a feeling I should've bought stock in sugar, going to need alot more sugar than last year I'm afraid.

Had a robin make a nest under the back deck and had 3 babies. 2 took flight this morning with 1 deciding to stay tucked in for now. Had to quickly grab the pup or he would've had a fledgling robin for breakfast.

Headed to sheriff's station for fingerprint cards shortly, had a CZicko talk me into a unloudener over the weekend.

Storms came through yesterday and dropped hail for about 3-4 minutes. Had me searching for those ruby slippers for a minute.

Cool temps and soggy this morning. Not the best but definitely better than snow.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Mornin' bcannon! Wow, 26 hummies already! We've had one coming to visit ever once in awhile but we don't have a feeder out. I gave up on them because they just seemed to attract ants.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom