Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Done with breakfast. The McGriddles came out pretty good, but they were messy. Probably should've mixed the syrup in with the batter. Tried to just drizzle a little bit on the insides but it still leaked out the sides.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Just rescued another baby bunny from Callie. Got rose thorns in my leg in the process. I hope the little bugger appreciates it! Callie's not listening to us about not getting the birds or bunnies.
    They are killers by nature. That's why they belong indoors full time. If we could just teach 'em to attack only starlings and English sparrows, I'd lobby for their release.

As it is, feral cats here get whacked like squirrels under the car.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They are killers by nature. That's why they belong indoors full time. If we could just teach 'em to attack only starlings and English sparrows, I'd lobby for their release.

As it is, feral cats here get whacked like squirrels under the car.
    Well, she stays in the yard pretty much. Basically goes in and out like the dog. I know she's just doing what comes naturally, but I assure you, no species are being endangered here. :):

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Well, she stays in the yard pretty much. Basically goes in and out like the dog. I know she's just doing what comes naturally, but I assure you, no species are being endangered here. :):
    Your cat, your rules. Read 5 of the 10 pages I was behind on. Prolific group, this one is. Home today for a nephews wedding. Camper cover stowed, another painintheass panda whacked this morning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom