Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    This is an older pic, but the house hasn't changed. That's our picture window with the casement windows on each side. Haven't had that many bird crashes recently, but for the past couple years, there was a male cardinal that would intentionally peck at his reflection. Got pretty annoying if you were sitting in the living room. :):

View attachment 359983

Yah I have had individual male cardinals do that also. Figure that is a reflection triggering a territorial attack.

IMG_3378.jpeg
    From about 3 years ago. Faces pretty much straight NW. Lot of sun so don’t know if that makes more of a big mirror.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Yah I have had individual male cardinals do that also. Figure that is a reflection triggering a territorial attack.

View attachment 359990
    From about 3 years ago. Faces pretty much straight NW. Lot of sun so don’t know if that makes more of a big mirror.
    I’ve had the mamma robin nearby and calling for its missing baby. I wish I could let her know that junior isn’t coming back from flight training.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Couldn't get back to sleep after the first alarm went off at 3, so I gave up at 3:30 and got up. Got a load of laundry going. Granddaughter had some contributions to the hamper so I wanted to get hers done before her dad picks her up this morning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom