mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning guys. I discovered several emails in my spam folder so was cleaning that out. I had been waiting for a response to an inquiry about buying some siding...we had to order it from a place in Tennessee when we built our daughter's house and needed one more box as we are using what was left for a project here. $132 for the box of siding and $600 for shipping.....thinking we need to go a different route.

He had to pay $300 to buy a replacement window for one of our double-hung windows in the basement. I was just sitting here crocheting one night, and the outer pane of glass on the bottom part of the window exploded. The $300 is just to replace the lower half of the window. A whole new window was over $700.

Pool tournament tonight. We went down and played a bit last night to practice. I beat hubby once and two other guys at least once each. All three of them are good players so that felt pretty good.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Hey DD, V8.

Woke about 3AM, full bladder. Negotiating with rusty knees, on the edge of the bed, Wife just home and still settling, when a huge close thunder clap hastened my progress to the toiddy.

Startled me, but gave me hope. I was up for over an hour, in and out at 76F, feeling something coming our way.
    It was literally a handful of droplets per sq ft.

Went back down for a nap.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom