DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Not good at all !
    Nah, it's probably being encouraged by the crowd (and band maybe). Sounded like one car did it, then there was a pause, and then a different car did it. Knowing the crowd up there, I'm sure it was all in good fun. Pretty "middle-age"+ crowd up there. Lots of retirees when I go in for lunch. :):

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Well, this has been a bust of an afternoon/evening. Went to one hardware store and all they had were LED light tubes. Went to Lowe's, found a fluorescent tube, but no fluorescent starters. Went to Ace, no fluorescent starters. Stopped in Goodwill and found a clock for 5 bucks, so that was the high point. Got home, found a starter in my junk drawer and thought, "Cool!" Went to put the starter in the fixture, and there was nothing left to put it in. It was totally fried. So now I have to take the tube back and find a whole new light fixture (LED) and hope I can figure out how to install it.
    Thank Obama, who tried to do away with flourescent lighting AND incandescent.

Yes, we handle them all with care, dispose of them responsibly, don't breathe the innards. Etc.

Never forget these commies!

I started to wish you luck, but held because, if you were lucky, all would be done.

Lowe's is the only place outside my tube amp component cabinets that I have found starter caps. Sorry they did not pan out for you.

Mine from my drawer had to be soldered in, though.
    I'll bet I'll never have to submit to that ordeal again. Top grade caps. Needed two in parallel to make the capacity.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Trencher
    Top Bottom