Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, my day just got shot. Youngest granddaughter has to be at karate practice up in Noblesville at 10. Susan was going to take her when she thought it was at 11, but she won't be ready to move by 9 when we have to leave. That's gonna take about 3 - 3 1/2 hours out of the day. :n00b:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning. We have the kids again today from about noon to 9. I plan to take them to my cousin's farm to see the calves. He has 26 so far and 3 more cows to deliver soon. Some are a couple of months old but he has had several born in the past few weeks so we should get to see some little ones too.

Hannah still haven't figured out Uncle Anthony with his long hair and beard so I hope she warms up to him soon. She clings to me when he is in the room. Cole talks to him about everything and had to take him on a tour yesterday of our property (like he has never been here before) and showed him his truck, Hannah's truck, the tractors, etc.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Got a second opinion from an independent arborist and tree service guy about my ash tree.

My ash tree is infested. It has to go.

The city guy checks the trunk, but this guy used an extension ladder to get way up there. Says the buggers invade the newest growth first.

Brought down some branches to show me.

My only shade in the front, facing west, is done and soon gone.

Called on him because the rest of winter kill is above my pole saw reach. Needed some extra trim work done up high. They know what they're doing.

Oh well, kind of figured it was coming, just not so quick.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom