Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    I sprayed early in the spring. Last year they just kept coming back but this year they haven't. I used Ortho Ground Clear that is supposed to (allegedly) kill the root. That's what makes me think I've been more successful this year.
    That may be especially if they are “new” plants ( germinated this year ) vs. an older plant that has an established root system.An established plant needs root kill ( fall application ).

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Sheesh... Susan should've been right behind me getting home. After about 15 minutes I called her to see if she was alright. She had made an unbelievable number of wrong turns and wound up almost downtown. Meineke is literally only about 7 minutes from our house. :n00b: She's on her way home now though.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Sheesh... Susan should've been right behind me getting home. After about 15 minutes I called her to see if she was alright. She had made an unbelievable number of wrong turns and wound up almost downtown. Meineke is literally only about 7 minutes from our house. :n00b: She's on her way home now though.
    Did they get her van fix ?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Did they get her van fix ?
    Yes they did. And she said it drives much better now. It's just unfortunate that she got a lot longer test drive than she had planned on. She said she started having an anxiety attack trying to figure out how she'd gotten where she was (she made it to Emerson and Washington - if you're familiar with that area, that's a pretty good distance from where she started and from where we live).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom