Not open for further replies.

teufelmacht

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2023
    Albany
    I'm still working this over in my head.

Are you suggesting that this new member might be a plant or troll and to use caution?

I know only a sparse few German words.

The name is because of a mistranslation on my part. I thought Macht meant machine, but it means force, like DD said. I'd love it if the mods would change my name to teufelmaschine, but I'm not going to lose much sleep over it.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Good evening. Nice out if you dress for cool and wind.

About 2 wife announced we were going for a drive. Too windy and cool for things she wanted to do whether on land or sea. So we headed east and within a mile changed plans to south. Should have been top down but she decided no. Eventually ended up at The Igloo in Silver Lake. Probably stood in line to order 10 minutes & and close to that to receive it. But oh, the wait for those calories were worth it.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I got a bunch from CheaperThanDirt several years ago for about 30 cents/rd. and I was ecstatic. And it was Greek HXP, boxer primed and reloadable. I used some of the brass to make 30-40 Krag cases. It's great brass.
    You can reload Berdan primed cases, you just have to remove the primers hydraulically. PITA but if they're all you have, it can be done.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Another rough night for Susan. I went to take my shower and she said she was heading to bed. I got out of the shower and found her out on the living room floor. She had fallen again, but this time I was able to get her legs under her and get her back to her feet. I walked her back to the bedroom and got her in. She did get a little rugburn on her forehead though. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom