OSUT 257: Spring is Finally Here. Bring on the Outdoor Fun and Grilling Season!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    and really, today is almost half gone
    Friday is just tearing my office down, boxing and shipping ups...
    so close to just being 2 days to go
    I didn't manage to plan mine out so well.

Kind of got hurt and came to, "Why am I still doing this to myself?"

Found the big boss and told him he had to fill my shift. I'm going home. Thank you and (kidney transplant guy) feel better.
    See ya. (A small lie. Never again!)

Last edited:

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I've seen some amazing car colors come out of Chrysler, Dodge and so forth.
    But I don't get this new move toward drab.

Sure, lets have a Jeep that resembles the reason they made them in the first place. Fun!

But a Dodge Dart in OD or a wicked awesome diesel Ram, decked out for the sporty youth (instead of for someone who works for a living) all dull gray. Yuck!

There is a color though that is most unpleasant just to see. The ugly drab tan/brown wreaks gutteral mutiny.

Just a glance and it's like suddenly you have a mouthful of cardboard pudding and can't spit!

I mean they've had some drool worthy colors in the past. What happened?

Last edited:

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Not sure what I'm doing for lunch. Have some leftover ribs, beans and deviled eggs, but not sure if there's enough for me, Susan and the granddaughter.
    Wife got out of the dealership before me and I figured she'd be here when I arrived, but she went out on the highway to check out her car at speed.
    What a woman!

Then she calls to tell me she's getting her hair cut. Not mentioned earlier.
    What a woman!

So we're each on our own for lunch.
    Not sure what I want, but it will be smothered in the pico I made for last night.
    :):

Last edited:

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    hey, i am going to need some variety on dog walking. where do you park to walk down at the river preserve area?
    the lot on 127 is good' if you go west it is sunny and dry (like this morning ) but short. If you go east it is shady (with 2 loops) and can take you to CR 31 (with a parking lot on each side) where you can go to Benton Dam and all the way to the boat launch on US 33. (with its own parking lot) There are 3 parking lots at Baintertown and you can go around the ponds there.
    Just remember to keep him leashed :):

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Good Morning Y’al! Boy have I got low back pain today. I’ve taken a pile of pills and so far minimal relief if any. This being the result of four lumbar surgeries over the past several years. Now I have an upcoming appointment with pain management doctors and hoping for facet ablation or to implant a nerve stimulator to cut off the pain. Gotta do something to get moving again. :wallbash:

Anyone else ever traveled down the rabbit hole of multiple spine surgeries?
    Not alone, pal!

I don't take any meds anymore, because as you mention, they don't do anything or do enough to deal with the rest of what they do.

Brother had two surgeries. From his results, my much older injury, has only been partially addressed. I decided not to have the knife for me.

Once after a rough go, I spent two days on the bathroom floor (lived alone) only able to reach the tub faucet to drink by hand.

Don't want to bore you much with more, but it gets a lot better at times.

Being retired and no longer breaking hurt things down again every day, barely ready for work the next morning at 6AM has helped more than any meds or exercises or therapy I've ever had.

I have found my own old man yoga, tia chi, baduanjin (sp?) and exercises to keep going.

I hope you can.
    Godspeed!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom