OSUT 254: January Cold and Snow Can Gooooo....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Had a weird thing happen after I went to bed last night. My cell phone rang and the number looked familiar so I answered (normally I wouldn't). It was Papa John's, where I'd ordered the pizza for the granddaughter. They started out asking if the pizza was okay, which I thought was a little odd. I told them my granddaughter ate some and then they asked if she was okay (she was). I asked why, and they continued on. "No vomiting or passing out?" Now they really had my attention! I sat up and said, "What the hell do you mean, passing out or vomiting?? What's going on with the pizza??"

They tried to laugh it off and said they were just following up like they do from time to time. I asked, "So you just call people and ask them if they vomited or passed out after eating your pizza??" They said, "Well you can't be too careful!" That's when I told them I was going to call the cops. I heard someone in the background saying, "Oh f***! I told you someone was going to call the cops!" The guy on the phone said, "Here, give me a second and I'll patch you through to the local police." I said not to bother that I would have them come see them, and hung up. I didn't call the police.

The guy I was talking to had a British or maybe Australian accent. I don't know whether it was just some employees making a joke or whether there was more going on. At any rate, I think I'll go pay a visit to the store when they open this morning and let management know about it. I hope whomever did it loses their job, whether it was a joke or not. These days, someone could've been dealing drugs out of the store and had a spillage or something. Screw that. That's not a game you want to play. :xmad:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Had a weird thing happen after I went to bed last night. My cell phone rang and the number looked familiar so I answered (normally I wouldn't). It was Papa John's, where I'd ordered the pizza for the granddaughter. They started out asking if the pizza was okay, which I thought was a little odd. I told them my granddaughter ate some and then they asked if she was okay (she was). I asked why, and they continued on. "No vomiting or passing out?" Now they really had my attention! I sat up and said, "What the hell do you mean, passing out or vomiting?? What's going on with the pizza??"

They tried to laugh it off and said they were just following up like they do from time to time. I asked, "So you just call people and ask them if they vomited or passed out after eating your pizza??" They said, "Well you can't be too careful!" That's when I told them I was going to call the cops. I heard someone in the background saying, "Oh f***! I told you someone was going to call the cops!" The guy on the phone said, "Here, give me a second and I'll patch you through to the local police." I said not to bother that I would have them come see them, and hung up. I didn't call the police.

The guy I was talking to had a British or maybe Australian accent. I don't know whether it was just some employees making a joke or whether there was more going on. At any rate, I think I'll go pay a visit to the store when they open this morning and let management know about it. I hope whomever did it loses their job, whether it was a joke or not. These days, someone could've been dealing drugs out of the store and had a spillage or something. Screw that. That's not a game you want to play. :xmad:
    That’s some crazy ****.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom