OSUT 254: January Cold and Snow Can Gooooo....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    good afternoon everyone. I skipped ahead, been a busy morning, walking dogs and running errands for the boss. heading to the meet and eat in a bit

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Afternoon all. I think this week took more out of me than I thought. I laid down for my nap and slept hard for 2 hours and had a nightmare. There were all these people at our house. Some of them were from when I worked at Friday's, and some were from where I work now. They were all trying to work on some kind of project, indoors and outdoors and it was just total chaos. I was trying to get everyone to clean up and leave (they had totally trashed the place) so I could go to bed for work the next day, and they wouldn't. I was getting ticked!

I had finally cleared them out of the garage and started to close the door and just as it was closing, Callie got out there, and a big mean German Shepard got in. I was trying to get Callie and trying to keep the Shepard away from her, when the owners of the Shepard showed up. They were a bunch of toothless hillbilly looking people and were arguing with me about their dog. That's when I woke up suddenly, and was almost out of breath. Crazy! :nuts:

Then I was hurrying to get dressed because I was supposed to go pick up the granddaughter and I had slept longer than planned, but when I walked out into the living room, she was already here and sitting on the couch. I guess her dad or other grandma had brought her. I was pretty relieved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom