OSUT 254: January Cold and Snow Can Gooooo....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    usually don't eat until after i come back with the dogs, that and I need to take one batch of meds, wait an hour, and then take another one, and wait an hour before eating.
    So I have learned not to be in a hurry. That and I have learned the hard way never to take them walking till my morning java has kicked and I have taken care of business. It really sucks to have that feeling kick in when you are 1/2 hour away from the car.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    usually don't eat until after i come back with the dogs, that and I need to take one batch of meds, wait an hour, and then take another one, and wait an hour before eating.
    So I have learned not to be in a hurry. That and I have learned the hard way never to take them walking till my morning java has kicked and I have taken care of business. It really sucks to have that feeling kick in when you are 1/2 hour away from the car.
    Coffee does tend to be nature's laxative.

IndyGal65

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Speedway, IN
    I am not sure how I found the time to procrastinate this much stuff when I was working
    We used to kind of laugh when my mom would say she "didn't have enough time in the day" to get stuff done. I'm not talking about when us kids were young, but later in her life. Now we are running into the same issue despite both being retired now. And bless her heart, my mom turns 93 today.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    We used to kind of laugh when my mom would say she "didn't have enough time in the day" to get stuff done. I'm not talking about when us kids were young, but later in her life. Now we are running into the same issue despite both being retired now. And bless her heart, my mom turns 93 today.
    Happy birthday to your mom!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Howdy IndyGal. Happy Birthday to your mom.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Watching "Alaska The Last Frontier" (repeat). It's right when Covid first hit. So weird seeing all the freaking out that was going on back then, even up in the Alaskan wilderness.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom