OSUT #251 - Goodbye Apple Pie...Hello Mr. Gobbler and Pumpkin Pie!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I used to go a fair amount when I lived in Indy. But there aren't very many up here. However one did just open a few miles away. I always liked their chicken and toppings better than Chipotle

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Food prices have gotten out of control. I find we order take out from sit down places more often than going to fast food because it's almost the same price. Since fast food has gotten more expensive, it's not as convenient as it once was

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Food prices have gotten out of control. I find we order take out from sit down places more often than going to fast food because it's almost the same price. Since fast food has gotten more expensive, it's not as convenient as it once was
    That's the truth! Even some sandwiches at McD's are about 8 bucks. And that's sandwich only, not a combo! :nuts:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just ordered some wings. Mostly mango habanero but ordered 6 in the new (limited time only) maple sriracha flavor. I've never had sriracha. I hope it doesn't suck. :):

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Just ordered some wings. Mostly mango habanero but ordered 6 in the new (limited time only) maple sriracha flavor. I've never had sriracha. I hope it doesn't suck. :):
    I hate when I go out of my usual to try something new and it sucks. Never know though unless you try, I guess.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I hate when I go out of my usual to try something new and it sucks. Never know though unless you try, I guess.
    Well that's how the whole Qdoba fiasco started today. Live and learn. But sriracha seems to be (or at least was) all the rage and I feel like I should at least give it a try. Mango habanero was new and I really like it now. :thumbsup: With my luck, I'll really like the maple sriracha and they'll discontinue it. :):

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    With my luck, I'll really like the maple sriracha and they'll discontinue it. :):
    I find that this usually happens when I find something that I really like. At least you were smart to get some Mango habanero wings as well, so it doesn't all suck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom