OSUT #251 - Goodbye Apple Pie...Hello Mr. Gobbler and Pumpkin Pie!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Seems like Face book is having an issue as well. I keep getting an error message when trying to log on.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Gonna have homemade hamburger type stroganoff. It's got ground hamburger, egg noodles, cream of mushroom soup and shredded cheese all seasoned to taste. My mother made it quite often.

It's not exactly like real beef stroganoff but it's along the same general lines.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    No doubt. I need saving.
    R.21302a236ce4063f23be259c3b033c32

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Gonna have homemade hamburger type stroganoff. It's got ground hamburger, egg noodles, cream of mushroom soup and shredded cheese all seasoned to taste. My mother made it quite often.

It's not exactly like real beef stroganoff but it's along the same general lines.
    that sounds pretty good :thumbsup:

Reactions: KG1

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If it comes back try the Cholula hot and sweet. Chicken. It will open your sinuses.
    I don't know if I'll be going back. I like my other 2 Mexican places (and honestly, Taco Bell) better. Susan tried the other half of my burrito today and she wasn't impressed either.

And since when does "pinto beans" mean anything other than refried beans in Mexican food? They used whole pinto beans that looked like they came straight out of a can or jar. Refried beans wasn't even an option. :noway:

• Wow
    Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Got my new tree put up. Had to go buy new lights. Boy are they pricey these days. Our old angel still lights up. Need to look through what I have ornament wise
    View attachment 317135
    Christmas trees and lights can be frustrating. I remember one time my mother was really getting testy trying to get the lights to work. She picked up the tree and hit my grandmother over the head with it. It was a small artificial tree, not a real one. My grandma was ok.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    I don't know if I'll be going back. I like my other 2 Mexican places (and honestly, Taco Bell) better. Susan tried the other half of my burrito today and she wasn't impressed either.

And since when does "pinto beans" mean anything other than refried beans in Mexican food? They used whole pinto beans that looked like they came straight out of a can or jar. Refried beans wasn't even an option. :noway:
    Chipotle does the same with the beans. I eat from adobo about 2-3 times a year.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom