Not open for further replies.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I don't think I've ever run out of coffee. Whenever Folgers or Maxwell House is on sale at Kroger, I pick up a can or two and just keep it out in the garage. Just opened a can of Folgers yesterday and have 2 cans of Maxwell House out in the garage. It's not like it'll go bad. :):
    I meant run out of coffee in the coffee pot. I don't run out of beans :thumbsup:

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Morning all. Cloudy and on the breezy side this morning. Been covered up with appointments and stuff this week. Yesterday I had a cleaning at dentist scheduled. Originally was supposed to be few weeks ago but had Covid. Time for new X-rays and they found 2 cavities, both below old, old fillings. One was almost to the nerve. They suggested fixing ASAP before that one reaches nerve. Just happened to have an opening an hour after my cleaning. So I took it and waited. Oh what fun. 45 minutes in the chair for cleaning. Then 2 hours and 20 minutes in the chair an hour later. They “super” numbed me. Afterward dentist suggested waiting until numbness left before eating. No s**t ! I could barely talk. Nothing mouth related worked right. Tried soup after I got home and that was a struggle.

Feel for you Mom. I struggled with motion sickness ( not vertigo ) for years. Would come out of blue. Quite often ending in vomiting. Not fun.

Gotta run. Appointment in half hour

BBL

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99