mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We had so many problems with CVS messing up RX's - we transferred everything to Meijer Pharmacy
    Our insurance used to only allow us to use CVS. I need to see if that has changed. If so, I may change to an entirely different pharmacy. Otherwise, I am just changing to a more convenient location.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Just got a notice on my Citizen app about a person locked inside a vehicle. How drunk would you have to be to not be able to figure out how to unlock and open a car door from the inside? :n00b:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Just got a notice on my Citizen app about a person locked inside a vehicle. How drunk would you have to be to not be able to figure out how to unlock and open a car door from the inside? :n00b:
    Door locks malfunctioned?? I was once locked inside my car but it was like 20 below zero and the locks were all frozen. I was trying to get into the car to get it started to go to work and nothing was working to thaw the locks. I had a LTD station wagon at the time, and the only lock I could get to unlock was the hatch. I got it open and climbed in thinking I could unlock a door from the inside and kick it open...which caused the hatch to slam shut with my keys still in the lock on the outside of the door. The kids were little and were watching out the window of the apartment. I had given them strict instructions not to come outside until I came to get them because it was so cold. I had power windows so rolling down a window was not an option. I was panicked...before the days of cell phones. I was pulling the door handle and kicking that door with all I had until I finally got one to open. I remember the looks I got when I got to work late and told them I had been locked in my car....

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I guess I should go shower. It must be 150% humidity. I am drenched in sweat...hubby wants to go out to eat so I probably should clean up first.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Door locks malfunctioned?? I was once locked inside my car but it was like 20 below zero and the locks were all frozen. I was trying to get into the car to get it started to go to work and nothing was working to thaw the locks. I had a LTD station wagon at the time, and the only lock I could get to unlock was the hatch. I got it open and climbed in thinking I could unlock a door from the inside and kick it open...which caused the hatch to slam shut with my keys still in the lock on the outside of the door. The kids were little and were watching out the window of the apartment. I had given them strict instructions not to come outside until I came to get them because it was so cold. I had power windows so rolling down a window was not an option. I was panicked...before the days of cell phones. I was pulling the door handle and kicking that door with all I had until I finally got one to open. I remember the looks I got when I got to work late and told them I had been locked in my car....
    Well, I guess I could see that. But it's 80 degrees out now. And even with power locks, there's usually still a knob to unlock the door, and failing that, most doors unlock automatically if you pull on the door handle to open them. At least in all the cars I've owned.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Well, I guess I could see that. But it's 80 degrees out now. And even with power locks, there's usually still a knob to unlock the door, and failing that, most doors unlock automatically if you pull on the door handle to open them. At least in all the cars I've owned.
    I'm not sure how the newer cars work...LOL

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I found out the other day with our car that the door locks are 100% electronic, save for the driver door you can lock/ unlock with the key from the outside.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom