mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hubby or I will need to go to town sometime today. He went to pick up his prescription yesterday, and they took care of the two cars in front of him at the drive up...he got to the window, and there was a sign that said "closed for lunch". He was not impressed.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I should probably have all of our scripts transferred to the CVS in Plymouth. I can easily pick them up on my lunch break or after work. It's about 15 miles round trip to go to the one in town and it gets annoying when we have to go multiple times to pick up one script.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    I should probably have all of our scripts transferred to the CVS in Plymouth. I can easily pick them up on my lunch break or after work. It's about 15 miles round trip to go to the one in town and it gets annoying when we have to go multiple times to pick up one script.
    He should just park there and take a nap until they get back :):

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Good wet morning Mom & Gents. Getting another good soaker this morning. Don’t have much on agenda today, just getting stuff around to leave Monday for Erie. Need to mow tomorrow afternoon before I go.

Wife is leaving soon for a wedding in the Indy area. When she comes back is bringing our twin 9 y.o. great nieces back for a few days at the lake.

Oldest son left earlier to head back to DC. Good chance won‘t see him again for a year, just not quite sure. Heading back to Brazil for 3 year assignment in Rio. Next couple weeks is preparing personal stuff to take and other stuff going to storage. Moving out of his condo by end of month so it can be prepared to lease again while gone. Then Aug. 1 starts training for this position before leaving 8/29.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    IMG_6637.jpeg

This is Chiqui ( spelling ? ) our grand puppy that eldest son adopted 15 + years ago in Guatemala. He is almost 16 y.o. This is the 15th year he has been with us once to several times staying from 6 days to as much as 6 months one year as son was sent back and forth between US and other countries. Poor eyesight, poor hearing, enlarged heart, kidney and liver issues. We are afraid this as his last visit. Has always been a circus while he is here. He rules the roast at 9 lbs. ( Napoleon complex ? ) and always stirs things up with our 2 dogs. They have a great time together.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom