mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I slept in. All this talk of washing bedding...I should add that to my list and do the bedding in the spare room since company is arriving Thursday.
    Luckily, my daughter is off this weekend so I won't have the kids to watch. I should be able to get things done.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It sounds like we may go fishing tomorrow so I probably need to try to get as much done as possible today from my list. What doesn't get done, won't get done...not going to stress over it.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My bad...good morning everyone.

I should probably get started. It sounds like the bed sides are shaping up better than expected. He wasn't going to make them too perfect because he plans to use this truck as a truck...hauling things, etc. Now....they are looking pretty good so he is probably going to spend the money on more paint to do the inside of the bed the same as the rest. He was thinking of just painting the inside black because it would be cheaper and wouldn't show the imperfections like the blue will. I am going to look for a rubber floor mat for it so he doesn't have to make the floor perfect, and it will protect it when hauling stuff. I love the bed mat in my pickup....things don't slide all over the bed when hauling smaller stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom