Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Rice, Texas Pete and Parmesan is also good, but I haven' made that in a long time.
    That would never occur to me. Even back in the late 70's or early 80's... :pimp: ;) And we used to come up with some weird combinations. I remember adding curry powder to a Kraft dinner once. I called it "maharoni". :lmfao:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Evenin' klaus. I actually like broccoli, but the cheese sauce does help. :): I usually get lazy and use parmesan on California mix veggies (broccoli, carrots and cauliflower) though.
    I like broccoli too. Steamed alone or in that same medley. I also like cold uncooked broccoli flowerets dipped in ranch. That should make klaus's head explode. :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I also remember fishing with the same friend/roomie and catching what we thought were some small white bass. We cleaned them, but the only thing we had for breading was bbq flavored Shake and Bake, so that's what we used. The fish had a weird texture. Turned out that they were shad, not white bass. :lmfao:

• Haha
    Reactions: Mij

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I like broccoli too. Steamed alone or in that same medley. I also like cold uncooked broccoli flowerets dipped in ranch. That should make klaus's head explode. :):
    You know, I used to always go for the broccoli florets on the veggie trays too (with ranch)! The baby carrots have been my go to lately on occasion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom