• Status
    Not open for further replies.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    good morning everyone :coffee: feeling old and tired. Got a big load moved yesterday and also did some running to get them a new set of washer and dryer from Menards. had to go to both South Bend and the Mishawaka stores but got it done. Should at least have some more help today. Feel kinda sorry for them, the guy was a heavy smoking, divorced guy who was a fu**ing slob who half assed everything he touched. Left the house and the yard a total disaster. Welcome to Michigan!

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    We like to use them before they get really big. The taste seems to be different. We replant what we take so there is a steady supply for the summer dishes the family likes. We can tell the difference between store bought and from the garden.

I've never had good success growing bell peppers...

Onions are definitely sensitive to soil chemistry. Vidalia onions are Vidalias because of the low sulfur soil they are grown in.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    thought yesterday was going good till we got back home, their beagle got out of his diaper and pissed all over our big overstuffed chair. My wife came apart like a 2 dollar watch and made me drag it outside the minute I walked in the door

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom