• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    I knew a girl in Kentucky who owned 2 Pugs. One day, she let them out in the back yard. When she went out to check on them, they both were laying dead. She rushed them to the vet, he found 2 puncher marks on both of their chests. Very sad.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    I did mine at St. Vincent's but that was about 5 years ago. The first 6 months was insurance paid. The I paid for the next year and a half. It was only $36 a month.

tmcindy

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2014
    Avon, IN
    Stopped at Applebee's on my way home. Shouldn't have. I was so tired I was afraid I was gonna fall off the bar stool. Anyway, it's nappy time.....

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I love it, lure us in with promises of cute and cuddly and then we get sleepy and bashful! It’s flagrant false advertising!
    Yeah, she said since it was so hot, they were all hiding under plants and sleeping. And you can't just walk around freely like the commercials for the zoo show. You have to stay on walkways and hope that the kangaroos come to you. You can't walk on the grass in the enclosure. :noway:

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Yeah, she said since it was so hot, they were all hiding under plants and sleeping. And you can't just walk around freely like the commercials for the zoo show. You have to stay on walkways and hope that the kangaroos come to you. You can't walk on the grass in the enclosure. :noway:
    I would ask for my money back !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom