Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Lucky for me, mine comes and goes. I think I would go nuts if I knew it wasn't getting better.
    Some believe I am nuts and my back pain is not connected. Will admit it is a bi*ch when it controls much of life. Annual 3 day fishing trip with 5 friends in 3 1/2 weeks on Lake Erie that I am desperately trying to “ get in shape“ for. Standing, dealing with the rock-and-roll of Erie is/can be a huge strain on back, hips, etc. even if you do not have back issues…that lake is never calm even at 5 AM. Missed the trip last year due to pinched nerve, am not missing it this year.

Is this a new problem for you ? Had an MRI to determine cause ?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well, my fingerprinting has been rescheduled to next Tuesday. I was sitting at the light at the end of my road when they called. I guess the fingerprinting guy didn't come in today. Glad they caught me before I got on the interstate or I probably wouldn't have heard my phone ring and I'd have driven all the way there for nothing.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Some believe I am nuts and my back pain is not connected. Will admit it is a bi*ch when it controls much of life. Annual 3 day fishing trip with 5 friends in 3 1/2 weeks on Lake Erie that I am desperately trying to “ get in shape“ for. Standing, dealing with the rock-and-roll of Erie is/can be a huge strain on back, hips, etc. even if you do not have back issues…that lake is never calm even at 5 AM. Missed the trip last year due to pinched nerve, am not missing it this year.

Is this a new problem for you ? Had an MRI to determine cause ?
    Off and on for 30 years or so. I have had 3 or 4 MRIs... always the same thing, disc bulges come and go. They pop up and then go away. Last one they also said I had arthritis as well.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Well, my fingerprinting has been rescheduled to next Tuesday. I was sitting at the light at the end of my road when they called. I guess the fingerprinting guy didn't come in today. Glad they caught me before I got on the interstate or I probably wouldn't have heard my phone ring and I'd have driven all the way there for nothing.
    EN2ZpA1hyh-6.png
    You might be able to talk me into not turning over this picture of you with Hitler.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom