• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Real or fake. Still not gonna watch any stupid ass award shows.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    Just odd. Chris cracks a dumb unfunny joke. Will laughs, Jada has a sour look. Will gets up uses the same silly strut from wild wild west, telegraphs a slap, Chris does nothing, then the most sissy slap I have ever seen, will struts away like a cowboy,who's accent changes through the movie, Chris says it's the greatest moment in tv history.

The whole thing is just silly.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Just odd. Chris cracks a dumb unfunny joke. Will laughs, Jada has a sour look. Will gets up uses the same silly strut from wild wild west, telegraphs a slap, Chris does nothing, then the most sissy slap I have ever seen, will struts away like a cowboy,who's accent changes through the movie, Chris says it's the greatest moment in tv history.

The whole thing is just silly.

It helps that smith just happened to be seated 5 feet from the stage and stairs...

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Frankly, I think it is as clear as day what is going on here.

This whole event is simply a distraction intended to draw attention away from the fact that BigRed's overwhelmingly positive vote for moderator was completely ignored.

This is all part of a deep conspiracy to keep BigRed away from a six figure salary, a company Bronco, and to thwart the will of the people.

Even Hollywood is in on this conspiracy!

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

This whole event is simply a distraction intended to draw attention away from the fact that BigRed's overwhelmingly positive vote for moderator was completely ignored.

This is all part of a deep conspiracy to keep BigRed away from a six figure salary, a company Bronco, and to thwart the will of the people.

This is one of your worst posts! I withdraw my support! Not a single asterisk in it. Clearly losing grip with reality here.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    This is one of your worst posts! I withdraw my support! Not a single asterisk in it. Clearly losing grip with reality here.
    Mods (new ones too) need to check into this. Clearly someone has hacked BigRed's account.......... or he's suddenly found Jesus. My money's on a hack!

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies

Inside job!

The call is coming from inside the house!!

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Officially it was a slap, not a punch. That is what happens when one disrespects the other. Fortunately no guns were involved because this is, after all, Commiefornia. LOL!

Top Bottom