• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I think everybody at these awards shows and everyone that watches them should be slapped.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Not related to this incident at all, but a reminder of who Will Smith really is. He asked for "cleansing" of Trump supporters five years ago...

Another unrelated note, lost in the attention whoring. King Richard was a great movie about the Williams sisters and family.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I say it was put on for ratings. I imagine for a few bucks Rock would take a sissy a** slap to boost the ratings. I mean who stands there hands behind the back and face leaning forward when someone comes at them. He totally new what was coming and was fine with it, and guess what everyone's talking about today.

They want you to think that a guy who is fine with his wife being passed around town and people knowingly bragging about it is going to get so offended by a lame joke about an obscure movie that he goes up in front of hundreds of people and probably a dozen viewers and assaults someone. I don't think so.

Now back to ignoring the pompous fools.

Last edited:

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I say it was put on for ratings. I imagine for a few bucks Rock would take a sissy a** slap to boost the ratings. I mean who stands there hands behind the back and face leaning forward when someone comes at them. He totally new what was coming and was fine with it, and guess what everyone's talking about today.

They want you to think that a guy who is fine with his wife being passed around town and people knowingly bragging about it is going to get so offended by a lame joke about an obscure movie that he goes up in front of hundreds of people and probably a dozen viewers and assaults someone. I don't think so.

Now back to ignoring the pompous fools.

Who would be talking about the Oscars, or Will Smiths latest Oscar winning movie, if that didn't happen...

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    That was the most set up fake a$$ slap I have ever seen. Totaly done for publicity.
    I'm actually surprised so many smart people on here have fallen for it.

Yep, watch the video and look at all of the still shots, smith is leaning back and moving away during the “slap” it was totally pulled. If you are going to “slap” someone you lean in.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Pretty good batch of professional acting on the crying apology/acceptance speech later in the show...

Totally scripted, practiced and planned...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Top Bottom