Organizing an OC event in Indy! Stand up for your Rights!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dburkhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    The guys who covered the Brady debacle last month were very pro-gun, but the idiot who did the on-air piece made us look like idiots... :dunno:

The guys who covered the Brady thing gave the appearance of being very pro gun.

Don't ever make the mistake of assuming that how a reporter presents him or her self while talking to you is their actual position.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    The guys who covered the Brady thing gave the appearance of being very pro gun.

Don't ever make the mistake of assuming that how a reporter presents him or her self while talking to you is their actual position.

No, the guy that interviewed us was very pro-gun. Talked about his guns, going to his good friend's gun shop to discuss what those idiots in that building were trying to do... I can't say that for the on-air guy though.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    Tomorrow the word gets spread to all the media outlets. Glenn Beck and Fox News got theirs yesterday. :D
    Guess I haven't been keeping close enough tabs on this thread. Last I knew you were going to keep this hush hush until the day of! I wish I could be there but it isn't going to work out. I will be praying for you guys though, and watching for the photos and youtube videos! Have a great time!

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I have family obligations that day, ugh.
    I may try to meet everyone at the restaurant afterwards though.
    Thanks to everyone that is standing up for our rights, I am with you in spirit!

Brown

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Confirming I will be there for Saturday. Will also be bringing a few extras:
    Wife-Has her LTCH and will be wearing her EDC:cool:
    Son-15 and of course will not be carrying:xmad: but will take pics for me
    Daughter-12 and also not carrying :xmad:but cute enough to hand out flyers/packets
    Friend-has his LTCH and will bring his EDC
    Father-Possible from IA. Has his CCW from there. MIGHT have his EDC

All looking forward to this a lot and hope there will be some good media coverage of this event!!

millsusaf

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Carmel
    From what I understand, 2 point sling, over your shoulder, muzzle down. I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong. Has there been any more detail on the exact time or will that go out in the attendees in an email the night before or something?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Did we decide if rifles had to be slung a specific way. Front, back, up or down? I prefer front and down. Easier to keep track or muzzle direction.

From what I understand, 2 point sling, over your shoulder, muzzle down. I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong. Has there been any more detail on the exact time or will that go out in the attendees in an email the night before or something?

Over shoulder, on back, muzzle down. This will be gone over at the Walk's safety check.

Please check the OP for updates! The OP has all relevent info on when and where. Just not the route! :D

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Yes, African Carry...
    basiccarry_africancarry300t.jpg

and not this...
    di-fei.jpg

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    BUMP! This happens tomorrow people! Wake up, take action in support of your beliefs! Fire up! The weather forecast has even cleared up. No excuses! We need a big crowd. Be there at noon to celebrate gun owner unity! Be a part of history in defense of our beloved constitutions.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I won't be able to make it...found out last minute that I've gotta work until noon. That would put my Indy arrival close to 3pm...

I'm looking forward to seeing the videos, so please do post a link to them as soon as you can. I'm very interested in getting in on the next walk.

Good luck guys. Be good examples to the community, our representatives, & our nation. Have fun & be safe!

:patriot:

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    BUMP! This happens tomorrow people! Wake up, take action in support of your beliefs! Fire up! The weather forecast has even cleared up. No excuses! We need a big crowd. Be there at noon to celebrate gun owner unity! Be a part of history in defense of our beloved constitutions.

:rockwoot: What he said!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette

See you all there :patriot:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    So who wants to have the media cameras shoved in their faces? :D I guess I'll speak if I have to. God Help Us. And ME! :): I hate cameras but I know they're gonna come for me since I put this together. Did I mention I hate cameras?

Top Bottom