• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Well then I guess it would be pointless to try to change things since everyone's to chicken to do so. :dunno: Oh looky, it's almost payday. Get ready to bend over. Farther... Farther...

So you think that this "opting out" fantasy is "changing things"? I would think that electing representatives who would dismantle it would be "changing things" but that"s just me. Here is a hint for you, going to the federal pen isn't going to change a damn thing except your personal situation, that of your family, and your ability to sit down comfortably without the aid of a doughnut.

Before you jump around condemning me and the others here, I want to see you out in front of the federal courthouse with a big sandwich sign that says

"I'VE LEGALLY OPTED NOT TO PAY MY SOCIAL SECURITY"

I mean, if you can legally do it, why should you have anything to fear?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Look, there's NO judge, NO rep, NO prez that's going to try and stop SS. They just won't do it. So how else are you going to stop it? You could write your reps everyday (which hasn't worked so far). You could take it to court (bad chances. BAD.). You could take up arms (which I DO NOT ADVOCATE). OR..... are you ready for this?

STOP PAYING EN MASSE.

It's really a radical concept but obviously not something anyone wants to do. So I guess we should all be slaves to the system until it becomes broke and our retiree's that depend so heavily on SS just die because they no longer can afford meds, treatment, food, shelter...

I mean, really, what other choice do we have?

jsgolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Greenwood
    If you really want to pursue it, you've got to have a local government with a backbone to tell the federal chaps they wil take no more from its citizens nor will they accept monies on behalf of its citizens.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Look, there's NO judge, NO rep, NO prez that's going to try and stop SS. They just won't do it. So how else are you going to stop it? You could write your reps everyday (which hasn't worked so far). You could take it to court (bad chances. BAD.). You could take up arms (which I DO NOT ADVOCATE). OR..... are you ready for this?

STOP PAYING EN MASSE.

It's really a radical concept but obviously not something anyone wants to do. So I guess we should all be slaves to the system until it becomes broke and our retiree's that depend so heavily on SS just die because they no longer can afford meds, treatment, food, shelter...

I mean, really, what other choice do we have?

You are aware that probably a majority of federal prosecutions are not for committing the crime itself but rather for conspiracy to do so? If you want to publicly propose a plan to get others to commit a federal offense, have at it. Just don't be surprised if the consequences are other than you hoped for.

Joe

DodgebyDave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    You are aware that probably a majority of federal prosecutions are not for committing the crime itself but rather for conspiracy to do so? If you want to publicly propose a plan to get others to commit a federal offense, have at it. Just don't be surprised if the consequences are other than you hoped for.

Joe

Lots loose, some win. It's a game.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH, there you go, finally, lets start there.

You are going to pay taxes, I do, they do, no way around it. ANYBODY that is finding loopholes (legal and especially otherwise) ain't saying squat.

First and foremost. STFU!

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT

Sure, it's tough to have a discussion on tips, tricks, pointers on a topic that is near and dear to everyone's hearts when no one is talking. Well, tough. Part of the deal is that IF what one camp says is true, and the IRS is an illegal scam, they will kill you with immunity to perpetuate that. If it is legal, they will kill you with immunity to perpetuate that.

The stakes are high dude. This ain't the kiddy table. Freedom is and has never been for the squeamish. so.

Stop asking for advice on this. It's like asking for marriage advice from married men. They want to see you as miserable as they are.

One thing I am not going to tell you is to do this or that. You have to do what you have to do. One thing I will tell you is that anybody that understands the rules to this monopoly game isn't telling. For this reason.

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT

It's a fact. Many cases are won by either side based on this right there. The defendant remaining silent. Because that is part of the trick. Not entering into a contract with the state "Corporation". Your getting close, just understand that it's all about being engineered around entering into contracts with the state. The fact that you clacked on a keyboard and sent stuff on the intertubz, you entered into a contract with the state. There is a federal tax on that, plus interstate.

Plain and simple, regardless of what you do, where you go, the trips and traps are mind boggling. THEY (the sinister ones) have been at this along time. A Federal Judge or Jury doesn't need to understand the tax code to find you guilty. All they need to do is believe that you broke the law. Perry Mason on his best is going to have a tough day overcoming what is believed. In order for you to win, you have to prove that you have absolutely no contracts with the state period.

We shot that down when you clacked on a keyboard.

Legal Precedent. that was what was so important about DC v Heller. Once legal precedent is established and affirmed it's very tough to undo. As has been established, there is legal precedent on both sides of this argument. My best advise would be to study those and decide just how far you want to go. Regardless, if you end up in court, they will not be trying your lawyer. Just you.

I will give you a tip. 1st rule. Don't talk about what you make. Don't ask what others make. To me that is one of the foundations of what is American. How much and with what you are compensated. Unless I have known you for 30 years I wouldn't even discuss what I do, let alone how much it cost to do it. I couldn't prove it anyway, so I don't claim it. Get it?

Proof. It's what can be proven vs what is. You know why the winners win and the losers loose? Proof. "I don't owe 'cause that is poo". "well, it says here you had 50k in deposits". You are going to pay on 50k or go to jail, or the graveyard. I don't think Tsun Tzu considers "shooting it out with the police" a victory regardless of the end result.

Randy Weaver didn't win. Nobody at Waco won. You won't win. Fact is, IF you are doing it right, nobody ever knows you did it. Anybody that is doing it will never admit they are.

What am I doing? I pay what I owe according to the official ledger. Every bank deposit gets claimed. I send every due check promptly and on time. I have no recall of anything other than what you see on the official thing.

Top Bottom