Open carry bike (motorcycle) ride/meet-greet/shoot?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INGO Shooters and Scooters T-shirt colors

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I'm not a positive yes yet, but I will try to make it! If I do, I can offer my truck and trailer if someone wants to drive a chase vehicle for us, preferably someone from Greenwood or south side Indy.

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    Bumpin to keep everyone's attention. I have another idea for this event that would allow charities to benefit from this poker shoot as well. Please let me know everyone's thoughts:

We are approching the 1 year anniversary of the motorcycle accident that seriously injured Mary Mills, Kurt Weekly and took the life of Eric Wells (August 6th). Eric Wells was a good friend and colleague of mine. I thought since our ride falls in the same month of this terrible incident, we could bump the total price a little for this poker shoot with proceeds going to the charity that Eric Wells donated to.

Last year, Eric was planning on participating in a charity ride for Jerry's Kids. Jerry's Kids is a charity for kids with muscular dystrophy. I thought this would be an appropriate charity to donate to.

Today I spoke to Eric's wife and she is in the process of setting up a charity in Eric's name, and she has interest in what has been started here. Please let me know what everyone thinks about this. I know Eric would have been ecstatic to be a part of this ride/shoot if he were here today.

Also, please respect this thread and keep your thoughts and opinions about the incident that occured on August 6th, 2010 to yourselves or place your opinion in the proper thread category. This is not intended to be a political poker ride/shoot.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Bumpin to keep everyone's attention. I have another idea for this event that would allow charities to benefit from this poker shoot as well. Please let me know everyone's thoughts:

We are approching the 1 year anniversary of the motorcycle accident that seriously injured Mary Mills, Kurt Weekly and took the life of Eric Wells (August 6th). Eric Wells was a good friend and colleague of mine. I thought since our ride falls in the same month of this terrible incident, we could bump the total price a little for this poker shoot with proceeds going to the charity that Eric Wells donated to.

Last year, Eric was planning on participating in a charity ride for Jerry's Kids. Jerry's Kids is a charity for kids with muscular dystrophy. I thought this would be an appropriate charity to donate to.

Today I spoke to Eric's wife and she is in the process of setting up a charity in Eric's name, and she has interest in what has been started here. Please let me know what everyone thinks about this. I know Eric would have been ecstatic to be a part of this ride/shoot if he were here today.

Also, please respect this thread and keep your thoughts and opinions about the incident that occured on August 6th, 2010 to yourselves or place your opinion in the proper thread category. This is not intended to be a political poker ride/shoot.

I think it's a great idea, and I'd be happy to pay an extra $10 or so myself.

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom