Open carry bike (motorcycle) ride/meet-greet/shoot?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INGO Shooters and Scooters T-shirt colors

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I'm thinking about adjusting the route a bit. Upon further inspection on Google maps, the nice twisty bit that goes through the middle of Brown County State Park is dusty and gravelly. In the interest of safe roads I've made a revised route. Its a little bit longer, but not by much.

INGO ride tweak

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    It sounded interesting in the beginning, but it looks like a southern Indiana event. Complete with custom t-shirts? :ingo:

I hope you guys have fun. I am going to pick up my ball and go home now. Dinner is waiting.

When we do one in NE Indiana, we will have a BBQ. Don't need no stinkin t-shirts......:D Just 10's and X's on target..

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Ok, I voted for grey (dark grey), but what about a forest green? Like, the green in the background of these very forums! Tan lettering/logo on either grey or green shirts would look sharp.

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    One T-shirt graphic hot off the press.

picture.php

Yes, the actual graphic is bigger. No, it's not a final. Yes, things can be changed.

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    What do ya'll think of this? It's a rough ROUGH ROUGH sketch I threw together. Obviously the final version wouldn't have the kiddie-crayola cards, but ya get the point. Perhaps tan ink on green shirts? Eh?

152i894.jpg

I hope I don't make Hammerhead mad by posting better logos than him. :stickpoke:

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Here are another couple logo variations. I tried to do some different guns and different bikes so nobody gets their feelings hurt. I'm not saying I can do this better than anyone else, I just have a little extra free time on my hands.

These are all rough working sketches. The text can be fancied up and all that for the final version.

33djk3k.jpg

2ni9mpx.jpg

And to answer that question on the tip of your tongue... No, I don't sleep.

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    It sounded interesting in the beginning, but it looks like a southern Indiana event. Complete with custom t-shirts? :ingo:

I hope you guys have fun. I am going to pick up my ball and go home now. Dinner is waiting.

When we do one in NE Indiana, we will have a BBQ. Don't need no stinkin t-shirts......:D Just 10's and X's on target..

I'm sorry we aren't catering to the Northerners! If this goes well, maybe we can do another in the early Fall changing the route to go that direction.

Here are another couple logo variations. I tried to do some different guns and different bikes so nobody gets their feelings hurt. I'm not saying I can do this better than anyone else, I just have a little extra free time on my hands.

These are all rough working sketches. The text can be fancied up and all that for the final version.

33djk3k.jpg

2ni9mpx.jpg

And to answer that question on the tip of your tongue... No, I don't sleep.

I really like the second one, but my OCD says the either the chopper should be pulled in a touch or the sport bike needs to be pulled out, just to keep a basic symetrical design. That's my :twocents: anyhow.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    I'm sorry we aren't catering to the Northerners! If this goes well, maybe we can do another in the early Fall changing the route to go that direction.

I really like the second one, but my OCD says the either the chopper should be pulled in a touch or the sport bike needs to be pulled out, just to keep a basic symetrical design. That's my :twocents: anyhow.

I love it!! (But where is the gigantic "EAGLE CREEK PISTOL RANGE"???) ;)

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    (*) (giant purpley sarcastic butthurt)

Hey, I'm not the only "creative" one here.

Mine's still better...:stickpoke::cheers: :D
    I didnt want to offend anyone! Geez!! You design is pretty sweet, but to keep the shirts cheaper for the quote I'm getting the design should be 1 color. May be we could have that design put on stickers? I dont know, just trying to please everyone.

I love it!! (But where is the gigantic "EAGLE CREEK PISTOL RANGE"???) ;)

On the back, where the sponsors go! ;)
    It should be incorporated, can it say on the designs something like @ Eagle Creek Pistol Range?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom