Open carry bike (motorcycle) ride/meet-greet/shoot?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • INGO Shooters and Scooters T-shirt colors

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    It sounded interesting in the beginning, but it looks like a southern Indiana event. Complete with custom t-shirts? :ingo:

I hope you guys have fun. I am going to pick up my ball and go home now. Dinner is waiting.

When we do one in NE Indiana, we will have a BBQ. Don't need no stinkin t-shirts......:D Just 10's and X's on target..

I'm with ya ...but our t-shirts can say "Bikers, Bullets, & BBQ" ...and we can invite Skynerd to play "Gimme Back My Bullets." :rockwoot: :D

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Ask and ye shall receive.

picture.php

If you can't read it, the bottom says "Sponsored By Eagle Creek Pistol Range" so now they're not left out.

Jim W.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    Brownsburg area
    I plan on making it. This post is getting big. How much is it gonna cost? Gonna be a long ride with the new route, according to the map it show 208 miles 5 1/2 hours. Is that right?
    I like all the designs so far.

Jim

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    I plan on making it. This post is getting big. How much is it gonna cost? Gonna be a long ride with the new route, according to the map it show 208 miles 5 1/2 hours. Is that right?
    I like all the designs so far.

Jim

Jim, we're still finalizing a lot of things. We will have a thread located in the events section that will outline everything including the prices. I'll also make sure it gets put up here too so all the people tagged wont be left out.

Tony

Relatively Ninja

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I looked at the route a little more critically, and I decided it was too long and I believe not all of the roads were of good riding quality. I had to take out some of the twisty roads down south, but this route will work a lot better and it will put us in less of a time crunch. So here it goes, another route revision!

INGO ride v2.0

I'm getting really excited for this ride! Like BSUrugger said, we're still nailing down some details, but so far we're thinking it will cost $15 per person. This includes a shirt, range time at Atterbury, and allows you to enter the poker shoot. We're planning on having three shoots, one at Atterbury and two at ECPR. The winner of each shoot will get a ten visit pass to ECPR. Guy was nice enough to offer participants a discount on an all day range pass to ECPR for the day of the event. The all day passes are $10 instead of the typical $25. If you would like to arrive a little early and stay a little late to do some shooting you'll need an all day pass, but considering Guy is willing to keep the range open an extra hour just for us I'd say it's not a bad deal!

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.6%
    41   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    I'm in, but we're REALLY missing out if we don't hit Eisenhower Rd. near Lafayette, IN. It's truly the best motorcycle road in Indy that I have hit thus far...

I'm down for a t-shirt!

Hammerhead

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2010
    Bartholomew County
    Congrats! Have you been riding much before the class? I was riding about a year before I took the class, learned a lot!

To keep on subject, the shirt poll is tied 6/6 for grey or coyote tan.

No. Last time I rode anything that I didn't pedal on my own was back in college when I took a couple minute joy ride on a friend's scooter. I don't own a bike yet. I'm hoping to soon. I'm itching to get out and ride.

I hated the "box of death", but I had no problem actually driving the bike when we were allowed to just drive. The course seemed to remind me a lot of my driver's ed course in high school. The only thing that was missing was an opportunity to do practical road driving like driver's ed does. I know that doing so isn't possible, but still. I'll leave my comments there. There's a lot I could continue on.

On topic, I suppose I probably could put my company name as a sponsor for designing the graphic. That is, of course, only if that's the design used. Has there been a consensus or decision made on that? Changes needed?

BSUrugger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Feb 6, 2009
    Behind the reticle
    On topic, I suppose I probably could put my company name as a sponsor for designing the graphic. That is, of course, only if that's the design used. Has there been a consensus or decision made on that? Changes needed?
    There really hasnt been a consensus on the design. I have PMed you regarding it. Give me a call sometime and we can discuss further.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom