• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    So the wife, girlfriend significant other says "Does this outfit make my butt look too big?" You have the absolute right to tell the truth and say "Yes, your butt looks like it belongs on Dumbo and by the way, your cooking makes me sick". Just because you have that right doesn't mean you have to exercise that option. Most people use common sense when it comes to exercising their rights or considering someone's feelings and concerns.

I won't respond to any more posts in this thread. In order to argue with idiots, you have to drop down to their level.

A Vietnam Vet that is AGAINST gun owner's rights?? WTF

Fixer

Expert
    Rating - 96.4%
    26   1   1
    Nov 22, 2009
    Fort Wayne Area
    Please be a little more creative, saying OC'ers are trying to be Chuck Norris is just regurgitated crap. Wearing an NRA shirt could make someone uncomfortable to. Where do we draw the line? You don't like OC that's fine. No one cares about your personal preference but you. Please quit trying to run down those of us that do OC. You won't find me bashing CC because everyone has a reason for choosing there method of excersizing their right. I have mine and I don't know yours so I am not going to go on a public forum and assume to know it. If you don't have anything positive to say move on to the next post.

BravoMike

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    Avon
    Please be a little more creative, saying OC'ers are trying to be Chuck Norris is just regurgitated crap. Wearing an NRA shirt could make someone uncomfortable to. Where do we draw the line? You don't like OC that's fine. No one cares about your personal preference but you. Please quit trying to run down those of us that do OC. You won't find me bashing CC because everyone has a reason for choosing there method of excersizing their right. I have mine and I don't know yours so I am not going to go on a public forum and assume to know it. If you don't have anything positive to say move on to the next post.

^^This!

If you don't like OC, don't do it. Just like if you don't like guns, don't buy them.

Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed
    You have every right to walk up to Mike Tyson and tell him his voice sounds like he's a purple twinkie-winkie. You have the freedom of speech, bu that doesn't mean it is smart to holler "FIRE" in a crowded theater. There are times that I open carry and there are times when I stop and think "will my open display of a firearm cause concern for others?". In those situations, I still carry but try to minimize the potential for concern or misunderstandings..

Well stated. +1 to the adult in the room :).

Top Bottom