• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    I was thinking that it would be really great if we had an ongoing thread that people could link to, when they run across great online deals on firearms and shooting supplies. I'm thinking this thread should be limited to online adds. (as opposed to auction sites or classifieds)

So here is my first nomination for Deal of the Day!

May Sporting Goods - TRADITIONS 1858 ARMY 44 CAL BRASS FRAME REVOLVER - FR18581 $139.99 new

I know some of you are not big on brass frame. but that seems like a heck of a deal on a brand new 1858 reproduction!

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I would have posted this friday, but I just now found this thread. It looks like they are sold out now.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    I was thinking that it would be really great if we had an ongoing thread that people could link to, when they run across great online deals on firearms and shooting supplies. I'm thinking this thread should be limited to online adds. (as opposed to auction sites or classifieds)

May Sporting Goods - TRADITIONS 1858 ARMY 44 CAL BRASS FRAME REVOLVER - FR18581 $139.99 new

I know some of you are not big on brass frame. but that seems like a heck of a deal on a brand new 1858 reproduction!
    Turns out my very first Deal of the Day was sort of a bust! Since I started this thread this morning, they raised the price to $208.99! I guess this should have been yesterday's Deal of the Day! Sure hope someone got in on that deal!

seamusalaska

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    East Central IN
    I went to the May (Army 44) site and the price was was not $139.99, but $208.99. Did the price change or is there a code that has to be used. The list price was $250.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    I went to the May (Army 44) site and the price was was not $139.99, but $208.99. Did the price change or is there a code that has to be used. The list price was $250.
    Look at the post right above yours. Yes it did change. We must have posted just about the same time.

stoyan79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 24, 2009
    Prices are at almost pre-Obama levels, plus the dollar is getting weaker every day. Having said that, I don't think prices can get much more lower. I think absolute bottom is about $150/1K for Russian 7.62x39.

I think in 6 months to a year you will see a drastic price reduction. That is of course providing the Anti's don't revive the frenzy!

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    If you're a C&R holder, Southern Ohio Gun has Garands at the moment for $700.

Edit: Not such a deal. Nevermind... their condition is pretty awful.

Last edited:

Preston May

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2009
    Deals

I was thinking that it would be really great if we had an ongoing thread that people could link to, when they run across great on line deals on firearms and shooting supplies. I'm thinking this thread should be limited to on line adds. (as opposed to auction sites or classifieds)

This actually was a one day deal at May Sporting Goods. We from time to time will take one item and drop the price well below our price to the first customer that finds it. Once that item is sold at that price it goes back to the original.

We don't currently advertise the item that we drop price on but rather wait to see if it is found and poof, a lucky customer was in the right place at the right time.

We are doing this once or twice a month. We were however thinking of putting something along the lines of find the yellow star item on the home page to sorta notify there is a deal somewhere on the site.. Where is Waldo type find lol..

Anyway, new to the forums so hello everyone!

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Preston May, there appears to be a problem with your monkey. It's holding a sucky Glock instead of an AWESOME 1911 of the Kimber family. :rockwoot:
    Heh. ;)

Preston May

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2009
    Preston May, there appears to be a problem with your monkey. It's holding a sucky Glock instead of an AWESOME 1911 of the Kimber family. :rockwoot:
    Heh. ;)

ROFL, yeah I took that one away from him a few times now, I guess he found it again! Darn Monkey!

Top Bottom