One LARGE order of S-HOLE coming right up!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    That is correct, and for clarification farms. Is it right, most certainly not. Is it something that has reached the level that the US should take action on? Nope.

Action? You mean like sending in ground troops or droning targets? Certainly not. How about sanctions? Ehh...probably not yet. What about a strongly worded letter, a visit by the SoS to the PM (or whatever they have down there)? How about it not being shrugged off because they haven't suffered sufficiently to exact the appropriate amount of flesh to balance the scales?

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Robert Mugabe is not the head of state of South Africa.
    Or Zimbabwe. What does that have to do with blacks, or African-Africans WANTING whites to come back after Mugabes failed policies? Do you believe South Africa will be different? You’ve travelled, this I know, have you been to SA? I have! It was once beautiful and thriving, I wouldn’t take my ass back there for nothing now.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Do you believe that the people currently calling the shots at the ANC were ever oppressed
    Odds are yes. I doubt they are all under the age of 27. A 40 year old today would have been 13 when it ended. Plenty old enough to have been and remember being oppressed.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'll ask this question again, because it seems it is being glossed over. Are South African white being discriminated against at anywhere approaching the same level as South African blacks during apartheid?

They're about to be if they own farmland

“The time for reconciliation is over. Now is the time for justice. We must ensure that we restore the dignity of our people without compensating the criminals who stole our land.” -Julius Malema speaking before the SA parliament

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Maybe my reading comprehension has failed me. Is my understanding that the government of SA passed a law that would force the white folks off their property incorrect? Or are you saying it's just a matter of degree? That the oppression hasn't reached an actionable limit yet? That we should ignore it for a few more decades or that until the requisite number of people have been deprived?

I thought it was moral relativism; that their oppression was OK because the "whites", not those specific people but people of the same melanin profile, had supposedly done worse

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'll ask this question again, because it seems it is being glossed over. Are South African white being discriminated against at anywhere approaching the same level as South African blacks during apartheid?

They're being discriminated against far more than blacks where in Rhodesia, that I know for a fact.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Unless you’re a racist living in the past, wanting reparations, why does it matter what level it approaches? Apartheid is ****ing GONE, ITS DONE, OVER?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    That is correct, and for clarification farms. Is it right, most certainly not. Is it something that has reached the level that the US should take action on? Nope.
    Seems like it would be appropriate for Western governments to denounce such actions.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Assuming this were meant to be a "were," this comment is laughable.

TVvjuov.jpg

Top Bottom