One LARGE order of S-HOLE coming right up!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Unless you’re a racist living in the past, wanting reparations, why does it matter what level it approaches? Apartheid is ****ing GONE, ITS DONE, OVER?

South Africa made it's bed, so it's no surprise they're being forced to sleep in it now. I'm missing why this comparatively small instance is more noteworthy than any other (and typically MUCH larger) bad actions of a govt against it people, nor why why I should care more.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    South Africa made it's bed, so it's no surprise they're being forced to sleep in it now. I'm missing why this comparatively small instance is more noteworthy than any other (and typically MUCH larger) bad actions of a govt against it people, nor why why I should care more.

Hmm, I wonder what bed it was that it made, and just how it was made? Why don't you enlighten us?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Or Zimbabwe. What does that have to do with blacks, or African-Africans WANTING whites to come back after Mugabes failed policies? Do you believe South Africa will be different? You’ve travelled, this I know, have you been to SA? I have! It was once beautiful and thriving, I wouldn’t take my ass back there for nothing now.

I have no idea, but Mugabe was essentially the dictator of Zimbabwe. South Africa doesn't have one.... yet. It all depends on if they can keep it together. If SA has a strongman come to power, then people should get out while they can.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Hmm, I wonder what bed it was that it made, and just how it was made? Why don't you enlighten us?

Be "enlightened" then.
    The "bed" I was speaking of, was the legal systematic oppression of 80% of the population until the early 90s. It was made by South Africans who did not want see black, whites, nor coloureds, viewed equally under the law. Did you not know that?

That was sufficiently clear, I take it?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Kut-
    Just give it a month and it will all work out. One way or another.
    Pitchforks and torches take time to pass out among the crowd.

You'll see.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Be "enlightened" then.
    The "bed" I was speaking of, was the legal systematic oppression of 80% of the population until the early 90s. It was made by South Africans who did not want see black, whites, nor coloureds, viewed equally under the law. Did you not know that?

You could make the same argument for any oppressive government rising to power.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Kut-
    Just give it a month and it will all work out. One way or another.

You'll see.

I have no idea what it will be like when the dust settles, and I've already said the the actions of the SA govt are wrong... but I'm certainly not overlooking the fact that the history of South Africa, in which many still living people participated on both sides, is obviously the catalyst for it.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You could make the same argument for any oppressive government rising to power.

I don't know what you mean. Care to be a bit more explicit, because what it appears you are saying is false as I interpret it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I don't know what you mean. Care to be a bit more explicit, because what it appears you are saying is false as I interpret it.

People always start their oppressive government regime based on the idea that they were oppressed by X group, then seek out means of getting revenge.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    People always start their oppressive government regime based on the idea that they were oppressed by X group, then seek out means of getting revenge.

Oh, well, that actually is true. Noteworthy difference is that sometimes the idea is factual, like in blacks being victims of oppression South Africa, and sometimes it's bogus, like Jews being oppressed in Nazi Germany.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Oh, well, that actually is true. Noteworthy difference is that sometimes the idea is factual, like in blacks being victims of oppression South Africa, and sometimes it's bogus, like Jews being oppressed in Nazi Germany.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Wow. You don't think the Nazis using the Jews as scapegoats was bogus?

My guess is that he misunderstood your post as denying the Holocaust. (To be fair, I do think the way you worded it is a bit unclear.)

Blacks in South Africa are responding to their previous state of oppression by whites.

Germans in the 1930s and 1940s were responding to Nazi claims of oppression by Jewish people in the previous decades.

The difference is that the supposed Jewish oppression of the Germans was bogus. The oppression of blacks by whites in South Africa during the 1940s - 1990s (at least) is definitely not bogus.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My guess is that he misunderstood your post as denying the Holocaust. (To be fair, I do think the way you worded it is a bit unclear.)

Blacks in South Africa are responding to their previous state of oppression by whites.

Germans in the 1930s and 1940s were responding to Nazi claims of oppression by Jewish people in the previous decades.

The difference is that the supposed Jewish oppression of the Germans was bogus. The oppression of blacks by whites in South Africa during the 1940s - 1990s (at least) is definitely not bogus.

Exactly.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Be "enlightened" then.

Ah, thanks for the clarification.

So the actions today are totally justifiable.

What’s good for the goose and all that Jazz.

Top Bottom