• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    You severely weaken your argument by calling her a "Muslim b*****." If she's a "b****," can't you simply leave it at that? ....

His statement is not inaccurate. She is a muslim and she is a *****. It is technically correct on all levels and that's the best kind of correct.

It's as if you're saying that because she's a Muslim, that has something to do with her being a "B****." If you replaced the "Muslim," with "Christian, Black, White, Hindu, Jewish" or whatever, when speaking about someone else, one would certainly think that you had an issue with the person in whatever group was mentioned.

Opinions

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    George Galloway is a US Representative?

No, and naturally, congressional representatives should receive more criticism than other prominent "activists" like Galloway. Not a good example to use, in hindsight, as Omar seems unprecedented in her anti-Israel stance as far as any US politician I'm aware of.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    That definitely would then be considered meat before idols.

I guess I never considered it, but do Jews have the Bible open half way an just put their hand on the left side? :dunno:
    The original copy only had 1 covenant.
    We just use our own book

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

https://babylonbee.com/news/ilhan-omar-if-israel-is-so-innocent-then-why-are-they-all-jews

Omar pointed out how many in Israel continue in the extremely hostile act of being Jewish, provoking all of the people around them. “They want people to feel sorry for them,” Omar said, “but they’re just out there, every day, being Jews. It’s almost like they’re taunting everyone.”

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    No, and naturally, congressional representatives should receive more criticism than other prominent "activists" like Galloway. Not a good example to use, in hindsight, as Omar seems unprecedented in her anti-Israel stance as far as any US politician I'm aware of.

I'll give you that Obama was not merely outspoken.

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Word is that this a hoax but satire works best when it's at least half true
    Satire is one of the most honest forms of communication. If there’s not an underlying objective truth, it’s merely ridicule. That was indeed Satire.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Satire is one of the most honest forms of communication. If there’s not an underlying objective truth, it’s merely ridicule. That was indeed Satire.
    I agree that it is satirical in nature simply because it would be believable based on past statements by Omar even if it was a hoax.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Has INGO lowered itself to the level of Snopes? Are we now fact checking the Babylon Bee?

I will state for the record that the Bee is the seat of truth in a Fake News world.

Good satire needs no purple. That would be like saying just kidding before I ever speak.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    What amazes me is that people here cannot SEE.

What Europe is today is exactly what they want america to be.

This happened once before and the invading hoards were repelled. Revisionist history is why has made the defenders the bad guys.

Top Bottom