Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Good lord. First, I lost track of how many times she's been married (at what I assume is a fairly young age), but of course the one thing that stuck out is that one of them was to her BROTHER? And she's from Somalia... not Kentucky or West Virginia?

Maybe somalia is the Kentucky of the Middle East?

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    That doesn't sound like it's compliant with Islam...
    If we advertise that, maybe some people will get embarrased and issue a fatwah for her execution? That might put a dent in her schedule for fund raising for CAIR and advocacy for sharia

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    Maybe somalia is the Kentucky of the Middle East?

Now thats a good one. :yesway: Lets not be dissing our neighbors to the south...

Don't you just hate it when that technology thing leaves a 'paper trail' all over the internet...Text, email, nothing is ever deleted. Dang, I thought she meant 'wipe, like with a cloth'...

:ingo:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Did she really think this would stay in the closet with her mouth going like a tornado. Woman never shuts up.

My guess is that she simply bought into the PC trend that she is part of a group that is exempt from criticism, scrutiny, or accountability lest anyone seeking it be labeled a bigot or some flavor of -phobe. I would further guess that she isnt too far from getting sucker punched by reality.

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    I missed that.I thought no on called out the anointed one and his side kick.

So I was originally referring to this: https://nypost.com/2019/03/08/ilhan-omar-obamas-a-pretty-face-who-got-away-with-murder/

But look what I found in finding the above original story for ya... https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/03/ilhan-omar-barack-obama-pretty-face
    She backtracked.

I guess she realized she has to play by the unwritten rules to stay in power for as long as possible.

Top Bottom