• ...and so much more!
  • Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    OK, Thats a good enough explanation for me. I use the bolt heads on the tail gate to back up to a trailer, see’m in the r v mirror. I live on a farm lots of rocks in the fields come spring.

Not gonna say any more, I truly believe you will make the best decision for you. And I wish you only the best. Sincerely no sarcasm.

But a camera, come on!!!!—————-na, just joking. Get what’s best for you.
    :lmfao:

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    I'm not positive at the price range you've found, or looking for, or even how far you're willing to travel.
    But, I found two PW's with one click. A blue one, and a white one, just under 10K miles on the one and the other 100 over 10K miles.

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    OK, Thats a good enough explanation for me. I use the bolt heads on the tail gate to back up to a trailer, see’m in the r v mirror. I live on a farm lots of rocks in the fields come spring.

Not gonna say any more, I truly believe you will make the best decision for you. And I wish you only the best. Sincerely no sarcasm.

But a camera, come on!!!!—————-na, just joking. Get what’s best for you.
    :lmfao:
    Those that can't drive, get camera's. :D

Purple if you please.

Last edited:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I'm not positive at the price range you've found, or looking for, or even how far you're willing to travel.
    But, I found two PW's with one click. A blue one, and a white one, just under 10K miles on the one and the other 100 over 10K miles.

They are not hard to find. Finding one with the right options, miles, and price is harder. I'm willing to go into the low $70k range new, low $60k range used.

Must be a level 3 or 75th anniversary. Must have trailer tech package. No aftermarket modifications. No damage. Don't care about Ram boxes one way or the other. Don't care about sunroof one way or the other. Prefer dual alternators but not a deal breaker. Prefer bed utility group, but can add spray in liner on my own if it doesn't have it. No pets or smoking inside.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Or live in a city.

What ever color you choose

But I do believe he has done considerable research

:)
    I've lived in a farm, suburbs, and city. I still like the cameras. Especially off road. And I haven't hooked a trailer in maybe 12-14 years, so I'll cheat if I need to...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    What's the timeframe on the purchase?

Would it be cost effective to wait and watch the market over the next few months? With the economy the way it is, I wonder if better buys won't be opening up on slightly used trucks? Lotta folks may well be in over their heads as their cashflow is further compromised?

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    They are not hard to find. Finding one with the right options, miles, and price is harder. I'm willing to go into the low $70k range new, low $60k range used.

Must be a level 3 or 75th anniversary. Must have trailer tech package. No aftermarket modifications. No damage. Don't care about Ram boxes one way or the other. Don't care about sunroof one way or the other. Prefer dual alternators but not a deal breaker. Prefer bed utility group, but can add spray in liner on my own if it doesn't have it. No pets or smoking inside.
    The Hydro Blue one is certified, level 3 ,10,124 miles, tow pkg. It doesn't mention the rest, other than 1 owner, no damage/accidents.
    Looking up the vin will give the window sticker for all options if your interested. In AR, just shy of $65,900.

If I was loaded, I would check on it.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Yeah, I walked right into that one. Well played, well played. I’ll be sure and stop when I see you broke down…

We can push yours home then come back for mine. It's probably just out of gas. Again. Who puts stations 50 miles apart? Don't they know some of us have peanut tanks?

Did you get the heated tailgate option or will I need gloves?

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    The Hydro Blue one is certified, level 3 ,10,124 miles, tow pkg. It doesn't mention the rest, other than 1 owner, no damage/accidents.
    Looking up the vin will give the window sticker for all options if your interested. In AR, just shy of $65,900.

If I was loaded, I would check on it.

I may have seen that one, but feel free to post a link. I have the link for window stickers.

Not going to jinx myself again, but hand a lead on one closer to home.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    We can push yours home then come back for mine. It's probably just out of gas. Again. Who puts stations 50 miles apart? Don't they know some of us have peanut tanks?

Did you get the heated tailgate option or will I need gloves?
    :lmfao: Oh you’ll definitely need gloves!

You know you have to buy the dodge now, that’s too much trash talk to turn around and buy the ford!

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    I may have seen that one, but feel free to post a link. I have the link for window stickers.

Not going to jinx myself again, but hand a lead on one closer to home.
    The blue one...

It's nice to find them closer, but sometimes, the best deal is a little farther. Been through that.

Top Bottom