Oh the irony. Cali anti gun politician arrested for gun trafficking.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    It makes sense right? If you're running illegal guns, you'd want strict gun control laws to make your product all the more valuable on the black market.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I particularly liked this... "Chee Kung Tong, or CKT, a social organization involved in what an FBI affidavit calls "criminal enterprise.""

I see... it's not a gang (that sounds so "dirty") and it wasn't part of the Asian mafia (again, who wants that stigma?)... It's a "social organization"... Yeah... that's it... that's the ticket!

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    I hear they hang out at an establishment of some kind.

Legitimate_businessman%27s_social_club.png

Win52C

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Lawrence County
    "The San Francisco investigation focused on Raymond "Shrimp Boy" Chow, who federal authorities said is the leader of Chee Kung Tong, or CKT, a social organization involved in what an FBI affidavit calls "criminal enterprise."

Social organization?? Is that liberal for Gang now????

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    "The San Francisco investigation focused on Raymond "Shrimp Boy" Chow, who federal authorities said is the leader of Chee Kung Tong, or CKT, a social organization involved in what an FBI affidavit calls "criminal enterprise."

Social organization?? Is that liberal for Gang now????

Read up on the Chee Kung Tong... it's a cross between a social organization similar to the Masons (albeit a Chinese variation on the theme), a criminal enterprise, and street gang sort of... It appears that it's been around for a long time, as well. Actually after reading about it - I can understand some of the confusion - although "social organization" would be the generously mild interpretation of their activities.

Interesting that Yee was going to smuggle the arms through New Jersey as well - another hotbed of Anti-2A activity....

Top Bottom