Oh the irony. Cali anti gun politician arrested for gun trafficking.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robtheman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2012
    This doesn't surprise me, California is full of holier than thou politicians like the All Mighty Feinstein. I wouldn't be shocked if more stories like this one come about.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Moms Demand Action are purging their webpage of any reference to Yee. What happened to the presumption of innocence??? :laugh:

My brief letter to them (since I'm banned on their FB page):

Why you are deleting all the linked articles on your website referencing CA State Sen. Yee?

He seems like a very good advocate of reasonable gun control.

Mind you that is sarcasm. Let's see if they spot it.

Their response:

This email is specifically for media inquiries. If you are a reporter, we will get back to you as soon as possible. If you have questions about our organization, please go to momsdemandaction.org. Inappropriate or threatening correspondence will be reported.

Not really for media, it simply is their contact link. Methinks they are getting lots of negative emails.

They basically have NO contact link at all. So communication, with the former communications director, is not allowed?

Last edited:

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I'm sure he was trying to run a reverse sting operation.

For the children!
    The Feds would never do anything like that. Oh wait... F&F comes to mind.
    I particularly liked this... "Chee Kung Tong, or CKT, a social organization involved in what an FBI affidavit calls "criminal enterprise.""

I see... it's not a gang (that sounds so "dirty") and it wasn't part of the Asian mafia (again, who wants that stigma?)... It's a "social organization"... Yeah... that's it... that's the ticket!
    Its the Libtard way of life. Wouldn't want to offend anyone.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    .......They basically have NO contact link at all. So communication, with the former communications director, is not allowed?

Yes, that is correct in their world view.
    They spout off nonsense and you are not allowed to comment because you are obviously wrong and they have the superior intellect.
    You can see this everyday from our elected "representatives" in government.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I understand the hypocrisy thing and how amusing this is from that perspective, but I would have thought that some INGOers would be intellectually consistent and pure, calling for his release because the gun laws, any regulation, is a violation of "shall not be infringed"?

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I understand the hypocrisy thing and how amusing this is from that perspective, but I would have thought that some INGOers would be intellectually consistent and pure, calling for his release because the gun laws, any regulation, is a violation of "shall not be infringed"?

Oh, we are perfectly consistent. We believe that anyone who votes for such infringements should be held to the letter of the laws they impose on the rest of us.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

Hoisted on his own petard. INGO'ers are being intellectually consistent.
    He fell pray to his own device. He (yee) was the one being intellectually inconsistent.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Just remember that the democrats want to bring back the patron-client system and replace individualism. Thus you have to kiss up to your patron for your rights, for food, for work. This is the system that Asia has. We had until the 1300s (the Black Death freed us from it).

Thus gun control means that you have to kiss up to some democrat congressman who will have the power to give his supporters guns and ammo. This is the future, it is progressive, in a regressive fashion.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    NjCOW5v.jpg

Also, a great reminder of the lack of integrity by CNN:

CNN.com Search

If you rely on CNN for news, you have no idea an anti-gun Democrat was arrested for gun trafficking this week

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Bunnykid68 hasn't read it yet.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Nope, not drinking and what he was doing has nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment other than guns were involved. I dont care if he has guns, buys guns or sells guns. But he is trying to bring them in the back door from other countries illegally, kinda like Cuban cigars. Not to mention all of the other laws he has broken in his quest to gain power and get out of debt.

Top Bottom